Innovation scholars In-Residence Programme at Rashtrapati Bhawan
About Innovation scholars In-Residence Programme
- Innovation Scholars in Residence programme was launched on December 11,2013 with a viewtopromote the spirit of innovation and give impetus to the grassroots innovation activities.
- This is the fourth Batch of the Innovation Programme.
- The application for the Fourth batch of Innovation scholars will end on September 15, 2016, and the batch will commence for two weeks that is from March 4-18, 2017.
- Objectives of the Innovation scholars In-Residence programme at Rashtrapati Bhawan are:
- Provide an environment to grassroots innovators to work on a project in hand and take their innovative ideas forward.
- Provide linkages with technical institutions to the selected innovators to strengthen their capacity to innovate.
- Provide mentoring and support so that the innovations can be used for the progress and welfare of the society.
- First batch of Innovation Scholars-in-residence program was held from July 1, 2014, to July 20, 2014.
- Second batch of the Innovation Scholars-in-residence program was held from March 7, 2015, to March 20, 2015.
- Third batch of the Innovation Scholars-in-residence was held from March 12-26, 2016
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Innovation scholars In-Residence Programme
Innovation scholars In-Residence Programme Eligibility Criteria
||Open to all
- The Innovation Scholars in residence programme is open to undergraduates, graduates, post graduates, researchers etc.
- The Programme is also open to school drop outs.
- The person should who have a track record of innovation and implementation of innovative ideas and the present innovation can be at any stage
- Research Level
- Proof of Concept
- Illustrative Prototype
- Demonstrative Prototype
- Final Product
Innovation scholars In-Residence Programme Reward
Innovation scholars In-Residence Programme Rewards
- Stay in Rashtrapati Bhawan for 2 weeks.
Previous Batch Innovation Scholars and their innovation
||Mini Hydro Turbines
|Mushtaq Ahmed Dar
|Lal Biakzuala Ratle
||Bamboo Splint Making Machine
||Laxmi Asu making machine
|Amrut Lal Bawandas Agrawat
||Aaruni Bullock card and Innovation Pulley
||Right biotic: The fastest anti-biotic finder
|Swapnil Debajit Talukdar
||Foot operated manual page-turning machine
Innovation scholars In-Residence Programme Application form and Process
Participants can only apply online for the Innovation scholars In-Residence Programme at Rashtrapati Bhawan.
Documents to be uploaded at the time of online application process
- The photo should be in jpg format and should not exceed 1MB in size.
- Technical Information in pdf format and should not exceed 10MB in size.
- Test Report/ Evidence of functional efficiency report in pdf format and should not exceed 10 MB in size.
- Photos- Maximum 3 and each photo should not exceed 1 MB in size.
Innovation scholars In-Residence Programme Selection Process
Selection for Innovation scholars In-Residence Programme at Rashtrapati Bhawan will be done by a committee.
- A Committee will shortlist a panel of 8 scholars and out of that 4-5 scholars will be chosen for the innovation scholars in residence program.
- Preference will be given to young innovators.
- Scholars would be chosen from Pan India level.
Innovation scholars In-Residence Programme Address
Rashtrapati Bhavan , New Delhi - 110 004
CENTA TPO 2019 (Teaching Professionals' Olympiad) is open to teachers across all boards, subjects, and classes. It is open to teachers of go... Read More
BEE National Painting Competition 2019 for school children is conducted by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency. The Ministry of Power has launched th... Read More
IPTSE 2019: Intellectual Property Talent Search Examination by ASSOCHAM & ERICSSON is a competitive exam cum awards with an objective to create aw... Read More
MOMA Scholarship 2019 is Merit cum Means Scholarship by Ministry of Minority Affairs commonly known as MOMA Scholarship. Merit cum Means Sch... Read More