Innovation Jockey 5 by Accenture | Powered by Yahoo India- Submit your Innovative Idea!
Last date to apply
August 17, 2016
Extended to August 27, 2016
About Innovation Jockey 5
- Innovation Jockey Season 5 is conducted by Accenture and is powered by Yahoo India.
- The contest invites innovative minds from various campuses across India to submit their innovation/idea on the given themes for Innovation Jockey Season 5:
- Innovations to prevent corruption/malpractices
- Innovations to create a digital India
- Innovations for the empowerment of women
- The candidates have to present innovative ideas and projects related to any of the themes with an overall objective of transforming the world not just innovations.
- The Contest is open to receive entries until August 27, 2016.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Innovation Jockey 5
Innovation Jockey 5 Eligibility Criteria
||Undergraduates/graduates/post graduates.(above 18 years)
- Age: In order to take part in Innovation Jocky Season 5 the candidate needs to be at least 18 years old.
- Academic Qualification: A full-time undergraduate/ graduates/ post graduate student can participate in Innovation Jockey Season 5
- Participation: Innovation Jockey Season 5 is open for individual or team participation.
- The team can be of maximum 1 to 4 members from same or different college/ institute/ university.
- The Innovation/ Idea presented must be the original work of individual/team.
Innovation Jockey 5 Reward
Out of the entries received for Innovation Jocky 5,Winners (Team or Individual) will be selected category wise as given below. One of the selected winners will get Grand Prize while the other winners will be category wise awards. The details of the prize are as follow:
- Grand Prize: The winner of grand prize will get the following prizes:
- Apple MacBook Pro MD101
- A trip to Accenture Technology Labs in Dublin,Ireland.
- or A trip to Internet of Things Accenture IoT Centre of Excellence,Singapore.
- or A trip to Accenture Technology Labs,Silicon valley,California.
- Opportunity to take part in a fast-track recruitment process with Accenture.
- Category Winner: One winner from each category will get:
- An Apple Watch 38 mm
- Opportunities with Accenture i.e. fast-track interview process
- Jury's Choice
- Bose Soundlink BT Speakers
- Women Team
- Employee's Choice Winner
- A gift voucher of Rs 7000
- Popular Ideas(5 teams)
- A gift voucher of Rs 5000
Innovation Jockey 5 Application form and Process
The application form for participating in Innovation Jockey 5 will be available online only and there is no offline application process for the same.
The last date to submit the entries is August 27, 2016.
- Candidates are required to fill the online application form and the details related to the idea are to be filled in the form in order to complete the application and submission process.
- Candidates are required to make a one minute video, explaining the idea and the benefit if their project.
- The video can be uploaded on YouTube and the link can be shared while filling the form.
Innovation Jockey 5 Selection Process
The Innovation Jockey Season 5 would be judged on the following Criteria
|Summary of the Innovation
|Description of the need of the innovation/idea
|Use of Technology to address the the chosen theme
|Value Proposition: Benefit to the end user
|Implementation of the Idea >> Timelines, Budget
|One minute video describing your idea & Benefits
||Bonus 10 points
The Winner/s will be declared at the Award Ceremony held in October 2016.
Innovation Jockey 5 Contact Details
Science without Border Challenge is an annual Art Competition which aims to motivate students to be a part of the protection and conservation of the w... Read More
ALLEN ASAT is ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test (ASAT) conducted by ALLEN Career Institute for admission to its classroom programs. Allen ASAT... Read More
Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship 2019 is being offered for academically brilliant students who have secured admission in MBA Program offered at H... Read More
RES Young Economist Essay Competition, started in 2007, is open to students of year 12 and year 13 who are studying UK A level or Inter... Read More