Inlaks Theatre Awards 2019
About Inlaks Theatre Awards 2019
Inlaks Theatre Awards 2019 is given for skill enhancement in the field of theatre Inlaks India Foundation. Inlaks Theatre Awards aims towards skill enhancement in the field of theatre. For the purpose of skill enhancement, the applicants can attend training workshops, residencies or any other activity that the applicant deems appropriate for a maximum duration of one year. On this page, the details regarding the Inlaks Theatre Awards 2019 is given below.
Inlaks Foundation does not cover tuition fee towards attending a full-time theatre programme in an institute. Under Inlaks Theater Awards, 2 or 3 awards are given depending on the merit of applications received.
Inlaks Theatre Awards Dates 2019
|Inlaks Theatre Awards Last date
||8 October 2018
|Inlaks Theatre award Result
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Inlaks Theatre Awards 2019
Inlaks Theatre Awards 2019 Eligibility Criteria
||Below 35 years of age
Nationality: The applicant should be an Indian Citizen.
Age: He/ She should be below the age of 35 years on December 31 in the year of application.
- The applicant should be a recent graduate/ post-graduate from a leading Indian Institute for theatre arts in India
- Applicants not having a formal degree but possessing a high-quality record of past achievements may be considered in exceptional circumstances.
- The recipient should not hold a similar/ government scholarship or award during the tenure of the Inlaks Theatre Award
Inlaks Theatre Awards 2019 Reward
Depending on the proposal and the length of the proposed programme, the Foundation will cover the fee (if any) for attending the programme, and provide an allowance of Rs. 10,000 per month for the duration of the programme, which should not exceed one year.
Inlaks Theatre Awards: Short Term awards- (of three months or less)
- The full amount awarded will be paid upfront.
- The mentor or institution will need to submit a letter certifying that the awardee attended and completed the programme for which the award was made.
Inlaks Theatre Awards: Longer term awards
- Half the amount awarded will be paid at the beginning.
- The second instalment will be paid at the midpoint of the term of the award on receipt of a progress report from the head of the institution, mentor, guide or guru under whom the applicant will be working.
Inlaks Theatre Awards 2019 Application form and Process
- The applicant must send a letter from the mentor/ institution under whom the applicant proposes to undergo the skill enhancement programme.
- An application on plain paper may be sent with details of name, educational qualifications, contact address, permanent address, and evidence of the date of birth.
- If the person has applied earlier for Inlaks Awards then he/she needs to mention that along with the year in which they had applied.
- The subject of the application form should read as "Inlaks Theatre Award 2019."
Inlaks Theatre Awards Application Form - Download Here
Important Details regarding Inlaks Theatre Awards 2019
Documents to be submitted along with the Inlake Theatre Awards 2019
- CV/ Resume in PDF format
- Artwork - Audio/ Video to be sent as links on any of the following online platform such as artist website/ Vimeo/ Youtube/ Soundcloud. (provide the password if the links are password protected). All work to include a list of captions (Title, Media, Year, Duration, Short Description) Stills: to be compiled into one PDF file (not exceeding 10 MB)
- Evidence of birth date: Pan card copy/Aadhar card copy/ Driving license
- Letter of Acceptance from your Guru/ Guide/ institution/ Collaborator with whom you intend to work
Inlaks Theatre Awards 2019 Selection Process
- Round 1- Shortlisting: The selection procedure will take place in two rounds. The written application and reference letters will be the major criterion for the first round.
- Round 2 - Auditions: The short-listed applicants will then be expected to appear in front of the selection committee for an audition for the final selection.
Inlaks Theatre Awards 2019 Contact Details
Inlaks India Foundation
Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021
Tel : 022- 22884351, Fax :022- 22885190
Tel : 91-11-26741260
KVPY 2019 - The application process for KVPY 2019 has started from 8 July 2019 as per the official website of KVPY. The candidates can apply ONLI... Read More
AKTHE 2019 Scholarship is offered to the academically brilliant students. AKTHE examination is to enable the most deserving students to achieve their ... Read More
NBHM Scholarship MSc 2019: The application process has started for NBHM Scholarship MSc 2019. The candidates can apply for NBHM MSc Scholarship f... Read More
13th International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO): The registration for 13th International Mathematics Olympiad is open now. The last date to apply for th... Read More