InkTears Short Story Contest 2016
Scholarships for Class 8 to 12 by AAKASH Apply Now
About InkTears Short Story Contest
- InkTears Short Story Contest 2016 is an opportunity for budding writers to get acknowledged and win prizes.
- Inktears has been organizing the Short Story Contest since 2009 and emerged as a well-known name in the field.
- Eligibility: InkTears Short Story Contest is open for worldwide participation from writers above the age of 18 years.
- The participating writers can decide the theme of their story and can submit a short story of 1000 to 3500 words.
- Prize: The winners of the competition will be awarded prizes worth INR 1,12,500 along with their story and bio published in InkTears Readership and website respectively.
- Participation: To participate in the contest the candidates are required to pay participation fee of 7.50 British Pound (Approx. INR 760) and the last date to complete the participation process is November 30, 2016.
InkTears Short Story Contest 2016 Important Dates
|Last date to Apply
||November 30, 2016
|Notification of the Winners
||By February 28, 2017
|Publication of the Result on the official website
||March 30, 2017
Subscribe for Regular Updates of InkTears Short Story Contest
InkTears Short Story Contest Eligibility Criteria
||At least 18 year old
- Nationality: The InkTears Short Story Contest is open for every one without any geographical restriction.
- Age: The candidate willing to participate in the Short Story Competition should be at least 18 to participate in the competition.
InkTears Short Story Contest Reward
Total 6 candidates will be selected as the winners and they will be rewarded with the prizes as follow:
- Winner: The winner of the InkTears Short Story Contest will be rewarded with cash prize worth 1000 British Pound (Approx. 1 lakh INR).
- Runner-up: The participant selected as runner-up will be awarded cash prize worth 100 British Pound (Approx. INR 10,000).
- Consolation Prizes: 4 highly commended participants will be given cash prize worth 25 British Pound (Approx. INR 2,500)
- Publication: All the prize winners will get their story published in InkTears Readership while their Bio will be published on InkTears Website.
InkTears Short Story Contest Application form and Process
The candidates can upload their stories for the contest using their online service. The details of the application process and Story to be submitted are:
- Word Limit: 1000 to 3500 words
- Language: English
- Theme: The writer can choose their own theme.
- Publication: The story needs to be either unpublished or published but the author still owns the copyright & there is no exclusivity with the prior publication.
- Number of Entries: There is no restriction on number of entries.
- Participation Fee: The candidates who are willing to participate in the contest are required to deposit participation fee worth 7.50 British Pound (Approx. INR 760).
Click here to submit.
- Once the Participation fee has been paid candidates will be further guided to complete the submission process.
InkTears Short Story Contest Selection Process
The candidate selected as the winner will be notified by February 28, 2017, and the result will be published on the website on March 30, 2017.
OASIS Scholarship 2021 registration process has started. The candidates can apply online through this page. OASIS Scholarship is the scholar... Read More
Scholarship for Excellence (SEE) is a scholarship given to students in India in recognition of their excellence in the English Language. The scholarsh... Read More
Aakash Coaching Institute has come up with Aakash iACST which offers instant scholarship to the students who appear in the online test and also clear ... Read More
JN Tata Endowment Scholarship is awarded by Sir Dorabji Tata Trust. The trust offers scholarships in the form of loans for higher studies abroad. ... Read More