Scholarships for School Students (No Application Fee) Apply Now
About INK Fellows Program
INK Fellows Program 2016 is a young, global and cross-disciplinary community of path-breakers who are believed to be the shapers of future.The Program aims to provide the fellows the support necessary to leverage their impact and take it to the next level.
- The INK Fellows Program is an initiative of Ixoraa Knowledge Foundation, the non-profit arm of Ixoraa Media Private Limited. Tata Trusts is a key partner of Ixoraa Knowledge Foundation in supporting the INK Fellows Program.
- INK Fellows Program has entered its 7th year. Fellows from previous years include actor/writer-producer Kalki Koechlin, Padma Shri awardee Arunima Sinha, bestselling author Varun Agarwal.
INK Conference Dates: September 14 – September 19, 2016
INK Conference Venue: Goa
Application and Nomination starts
February 1, 2016
Application and Nomination ends
April 18, 2016
Stage 2: Request for additional information*
May 2, 2016, onwards
Stage 3: Telephonic Interviews
||May 2, 2016, onwards
Stage 4: Announcement of the Fellows selected for the conference
Subscribe for Regular Updates of INK Fellows Program
INK Fellows Program Eligibility Criteria
||Between 18 and 40 years of age.
- INK prefers Fellows to be based in young economies, but great candidates from any location will be considered seriously and competitively.
- Candidates must be present for the entire duration of the INK2016 Conference, and arrive in Goa two days earlier before the prescribed date that is September 14th–19th, 2016.
- Candidates should be changemakers specializing in any field, for example (but not limited to) technology, entrepreneurship, health/medicine, architecture and design, science, art/culture/literature, energy and environment, research and academics, education, sports, film/music, and social impact.
- A candidate's actions must speak louder than their words. Humility is important, and self-promoters will not be accepted.
INK Fellows Program Reward
Rewards for the INK Fellows
Total Rewards: INK will select 20 young leaders.
- A scholarship to attend the INK Conference during the Fellowship year
- The opportunity to network with speakers and attendees
- The potential to speak on the INK stage
- The potential to have their talk posted on www.inktalks.com and reach thousands of viewers
- Participation in the Fellows Pre-Conference, including in-depth coaching in effective public communication
Beyond the INK Conference:
- Exclusive INK Fellows retreats and other specialised programs that are refreshed every year
- Opportunities for customised assistance and additional speaking opportunities at INK Salons and other events
- INK social media exposure on an on-going basis.
Responsibilities of the fellows
- Full attendance and participation at the annual INK Conference and Fellows Pre-Conference
- Continued engagement with the INK Fellows Community
- Apart from these, they must continue doing what they love most.
INK Fellows Program Application form and Process
INK Fellows Application process has started and the last date to apply is April 18, 2016. Click here to Apply
Instructions for filling the application Form
- Participants must provide structured information about them in the application form.
- Participants must be very much straightforward and honest in providing the information.
- Participants must save the Offline copy of the Application form in case of a broken connection or other error.
- Participants sending web links must provide additional informational that strengthens their application.
- Different questions are being asked in the Application and Nomination form. They are given below in the table:
- Please indicate your category of work
- What is your passion and what initiatives have you taken to support it? (200 words maximum)
What is your passion and what initiatives have you taken to support it? (200 words maximum)
- Why is what you do unique? (200 words maximum)
- Why do you want to be an INK Fellow? (200 words maximum)
- What is your favorite INKtalk and why? (50 words maximum)
- Please include a brief bio of the candidate
- Why are you nominating this person to be an INK Fellow?
- Please list any links such as websites, blogs, articles, previous talks etc that would help us get to know this candidate better
- Is your nominee known to you?
INK Fellows Program Selection Process
The selection process consists of 4 stages, as follows:
- Stage 1: Online application: The Online Application will start from February 1, 2016, and April 8th, 2016
- Stage 2: Request for additional information: The Short-listed applicants may be asked to supply additional details about their work (such as functioning of designed devices or portfolios) from May 2nd, 2016 onwards
- Stage 3: Phone interviews will be conducted from May 20th, 2016 onwards
- Stage 4: There will be disclosure of selected candidates in June 2016 and the Selected applicants will be asked to confirm their participation in the Fellows Program and attendance at INK 2016.
INK Fellows Program Address
Ixoraa Media Pvt. Ltd.
673, 10th Main, 7th Cross,
HAL II Stage
Bangalore - 560 008
INK Fellows Program Contact Details
Aga Khan Scholarship or International Scholarship Programme (ISP) is provided by Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) and provides a limited number of ... Read More
Developing Solution Master’s Scholarship is offered to students of Commonwealth Countries to study in the UK and pursue Master’s Degree in... Read More
ACST 2018 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance ex... Read More
Google Summer of Code (GSoC) is a coding program on global level organized by Google for helping & developing students with open source, free soft... Read More