IndusInd Foundation Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2019-20
Scholarships for Class 8 to 12 by AAKASH Apply Now
About IndusInd Foundation Scholarship
IndusInd Foundation Merit Cum Means Scholarship is applicable for the students who have passed Class 12 from any State located in India and the foundation offers educational scholarships for the college education at degree level to needy and meritorious students. The applicant should have secured admission to a regular degree course in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medical etc. in a recognized college/ institute in India. The IndusInd Foundation is a non-profit charitable organization which offers 1000 Scholarships every year on merit cum means basis. The scholarship is awarded initially for one academic year and continued till the completion of the first year of graduation. To avail the Scholarship until the completion of the course, the candidates have to maintain high-level academic progress and good conduct. The monthly scholarship amount will be Rs.1000 and above and is tenable for the entire course. Get complete information on IndusInd Foundation Merit cum Means Scholarship 2019-20 from here.
Latest Update: The last date to submit Indusland Foundation Scholarship Application Form is 30 September 2019.
IndusInd Scholarship Dates 2019
|Last date to fill the scholarship application form
||30 September 2019
IndusInd Scholarship Result 2019
Candidates are selected based on their CAREER PLAN as well as based on the Financial Position of the Family.The decision of the Board of Trustees of the IndusInd Foundation will be FINAL. The result will eb
Subscribe for Regular Updates of IndusInd Foundation Scholarship
IndusInd Foundation Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
|| All India
|| Passed Class 12
IndusInd Scholarship Academic Eligibility
- Candidates should have passed Class 12 or equivalent Examination from a recognized Board/University in the year 2019 in First Attempt.
- Candidate should have secured 85% marks in the aggregate.
Candidate should have secured admission in Regular Degree Course in approved college/Institution in any one of the below-mentioned fields:
- Computer & management
Not Eligible to Participate
Candidates who have passed Class 12 in the year EARLIER than 2019 are not eligible for the scholarship.
IndusInd Foundation Scholarship Reward
To avail this scholarship the candidates have to take admission in a college institution affiliated to any recognized University;
- Selected candidates will be given Scholarship on a monthly basis.
- The monthly scholarship amount will range above Rs. 1000 and above.
- The scholarships are tenable throughout the course and in case there is a break in the studies for any reason whatsoever, the scholarship will be discontinued
IndusInd Foundation Scholarship Renewal
- Candidates have to pass the examination in First Attempt with 60% marks
- Have to maintain high-level academic progress and good conduct
- At the beginning of each academic year candidates have to submit Bonafide Certificate obtained from Head of the college/institution where the scholar will be studying;
- At the end of each academic year/semester candidates have to submit mark-lists of the examinations conducted by the institution/university concerned;
- At the end of each academic year, candidates have to submit the Good Conduct Certificate obtained from Head of the college/institution where the scholar has studied.
In case the candidate fails to satisfy the above-mentioned requirements the Scholarship will be STOPPED.
IndusInd Foundation Scholarship Application form and Process
All the desirous candidates who wish to avail the scholarship have to fill the Application Form. Candidates can obtain the IndusInd Scholarship Application Form via any of the modes discussed below:
- Mode 1: Candidates can obtain the Application Form from the Foundation Office.
- Mode 2: Candidates can download the Application Form from the link given below.
Kindly Note: IndusInd Scholarship Application Form is FREE OF COST
Instructions to fill the IndusInd Scholarship Application Form
- For filling the Application Form use only CAPITAL LETTERS
- If in case the space provided in the Application Form is insufficient, candidates are allowed to use Additional Sheets
- Candidates have to affix one recent passport size photograph.
- Candidates have to put their signature on each of the additional sheet/s used
- Information regarding income and financial resources must be supported by enclosing certified copies of the last Income Tax Returns filed by each member of the student‘s family.
- Information related to Curricular and Extra-Curricular Activities should be supported by enclosing certified copies of relevant marks-lists and certificates, issued by the institution/ authority concerned.
- Candidates have to write their career PLAN in brief and in their Handwriting on a separate sheet of paper.
- The CAREER PLAN should lay emphasis on the Goal of the candidates and how they propose to achieve that goal.
Documents to be sent along with the Application Form
- Proof of Age: Birth Certificate/ School leaving Certificate or Class 10 Certificate issued by the board
- Proof of Passing Class 12: Class 12 Mark Sheet and Certificate issued by the Board or principal of the School last attended
- Proof of admission: Certificate stating that you are the bonafide students of this institute for the academic session 2019-20 issued by the Head of the Institute where the candidates have taken the admission.
- Proof of Monthly Family Income: Certificate from Revenue Authorities/ Principal of Achool/Employer/ local Panchayat
- Proof of Payment of Fees; Fee Receipt issued by College or Institution
Click Here - To Download IndusInd Scholarship Application Form
Submission of IndusInd Scholarship Application Form
Duly filled in Application form along with attached CAREER PLAN has to be sent to the following address before 30 September 2019.
The IndusInd Foundation,
171, Dr Annie Besant Road,
Mumbai - 400018
Mere submission of the duly completed application form does not guarantee scholarship from the Foundation
IndusInd Foundation Scholarship Contact Details
The IndusInd Foundation,
171, Dr. Annie Besant Road,
Worli, Mumbai - 400018, INDIA
Tel: +91 22 2496 0707
Fax: +91 22 2493 3393
OASIS Scholarship 2021 registration process has started. The candidates can apply online through this page. OASIS Scholarship is the scholar... Read More
Scholarship for Excellence (SEE) is a scholarship given to students in India in recognition of their excellence in the English Language. The scholarsh... Read More
Aakash Coaching Institute has come up with Aakash iACST which offers instant scholarship to the students who appear in the online test and also clear ... Read More
JN Tata Endowment Scholarship is awarded by Sir Dorabji Tata Trust. The trust offers scholarships in the form of loans for higher studies abroad. ... Read More