IndusInd Foundation Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018-19
About IndusInd Foundation Scholarship
IndusInd Foundation Merit Cum Means Scholarship is applicable for the students who have passed Class 12 from any State located in India and the foundation offers educational scholarships for the college education at degree level to needy and meritorious students. The applicant should have secured admission to regular degree course in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medical etc. in a recognized college/ institute in India. The IndusInd Foundation is a non-profit charitable organization which offers 1000 Scholarships every year on a merit cum means basis. The scholarship is awarded initially for one academic year and continued till the completion of the first year of graduation. To avail the Scholarship till the completion of the course, the candidates have to maintain a high level academic progress and good conduct. The monthly scholarship amount will be Rs.1000 and above and is tenable for the entire course. Get complete information on IndusInd Foundation Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018-19 from here.
Latest Update: The last date to submit Indusland Foundation Scholarship Application Form is 30 September 2018.
IndusInd Scholarship Dates 2018
|Last date to fill scholarship application form
||30 September 2018
Subscribe for Regular Updates of IndusInd Foundation Scholarship
IndusInd Foundation Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
|| All India
|| Class 12
|| Academic qualifications
- Candidates should have passed Class 12 or equivalent Examination from a recognized Board/University in the year 2018 in First Attempt.
- Candidate should have secured 85% marks in the aggregate.
- Candidate should have secured admission in Regular Degree Course in approved college/Institution in any one of the below mentioned fields:
- Computer & management
Not Eligible to Participate
Candidates who have passed Class 12 in the year EARLIER than 2018 are not eligible for the scholarship.
IndusInd Foundation Scholarship Reward
To avail this scholarship the candidates have to take admission in a college institution affiliated to any recognized University;
- Selected candidates will be given Scholarship on a monthly basis.
- The monthly scholarship amount will range above Rs. 1000 and above.
- The scholarships are tenable throughout the course and in case there is break in the studies for any reason whatsoever, the scholarship will be discontinued
Renewal of IndusInd Foundation Scholarship
- Candidates have to pass the examination in First Attempt with 60% marks
- Have to maintain high-level academic progress and good conduct
- At the beginning of each academic year candidates have to submit Bonafide Certificate obtained from Head of the college/institution where the scholar will be studying;
- At the end of each academic year/semester candidates have to submit mark-lists of the examinations conducted by the institution/university concerned;
- At the end of each academic year, candidates have to submit Good Conduct Certificate obtained from Head of the college/institution where the scholar has studied.
In case the candidate fails to satisfy the above-mentioned requirements the Scholarship will be STOPPED.
IndusInd Foundation Scholarship Application form and Process
All the desirous candidates who wish to avail the scholarship has to fill the Application Form. Candidates can obtain the IndusInd Scholarship Application Form via any of the modes discussed below:
- Mode 1: Candidates can obtain the Application Form from the Foundation Office.
- Mode 2: Candidates can download the Application Form from the link given below.
Kindly Note: IndusInd Scholarship Application Form is FREE OF COST
Instructions to fill the IndusInd Scholarship Application Form
- For filling the Application Form use only CAPITAL LETTERS
- If in case the space provided in the Application Form is insufficient, candidates are allowed to use Additional Sheets
- Candidates have to affix one Recent passport size photograph.
- Candidates have to put their signature on each of the additional sheet/s used
- Information regarding income and financial resources must be supported by enclosing certified copies of the last Income Tax Returns filed by each member of the student‘s family.
- Information related to Curricular and Extra-Curricular Activities should be supported by enclosing certified copies of relevant marks-lists and certificates, issued by the institution/ authority concerned.
- Candidates have to write their career PLAN in brief and in their Handwriting on a separate sheet of paper.
- The CAREER PLAN should lay emphasis on the Goal of the candidates and how they propose to achieve that goal.
Documents to be sent along with the Application Form
- Proof of Age: Birth Certificate/ School leaving Certificate or Class 10 Certificate issued by the board
- Proof of Passing Class 12: Class 12 Mark Sheet and Certificate issued by the Board or principal of the School last attended
- Proof of admission: Certificate stating that you are the bonafide students of this Institute for the academic session 2018-19 issued by the Head of the Institute where the candidates have taken the admission.
- Proof of Monthly Family Income: Certificate from Revenue Authorities/ Principal of Achool/Employer/ local Panchayat
- Proof of Payment of Fees; Fee Receipt issued by College or Institution
Click Here - To Download IndusInd Scholarship Application Form
Submission of IndusInd Scholarship Application Form
Duly filled in Application form along with attached CAREER PLAN has to be sent to the following address before 30 September 2018.
The IndusInd Foundation,
171, Dr. Annie Besant Road,
Mumbai - 400018
Mere Submission of the duly completed application form does not guarantee scholarship from the Foundation
IndusInd Scholarship Selection Process
- Candidates are selected on the basis of their CAREER PLAN as well as on the basis of the Financial Position of the Family.
- The decision of the Board of Trustees of the IndusInd Foundation will be FINAL.
IndusInd Foundation Scholarship Contact Details
The IndusInd Foundation,
171, Dr. Annie Besant Road,
Worli, Mumbai - 400018, INDIA
Tel: +91 22 2496 0707
Fax: +91 22 2493 3393
India-Korea Friendship Essay Writing Competition has been introduced by Korean Cultural Centre India to foster friendship among India and Korea (... Read More
KVPY 2019 - The application process for KVPY 2019 has started from 8 July 2019 as per the official website of KVPY. The candidates can apply ONLI... Read More
AKTHE 2019 Scholarship is offered to the academically brilliant students. AKTHE examination is to enable the most deserving students to achieve their ... Read More
13th International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO): The registration for 13th International Mathematics Olympiad is open now. The last date to apply for th... Read More