India Africa Photography Contest
Last date to apply
April 15, 2014
Date Extended to April 30, 2014
Scholarships for School Students (No Application Fee) Apply Now
About India Africa Photography Contest
- INDIAFRICA: A Shared Future is a unique people to people initiative that aims at engaging multiple stakeholders in India and Africa through contests , fellowships, discussions, events, collaborative Projects and cultural exchanges
- Indiafrica is organizing this photography contest for amateur and professional photographers from India and Africa.
- The theme of the contest: MY CITY
- National Institute of Design (NID), Ahmedabad, India
- Stellenbosch Academy of Design And Photography, Stellenbosch
Subscribe for Regular Updates of India Africa Photography Contest
India Africa Photography Contest Eligibility Criteria
||India & Africa
||Open to all age groups
- Open to Nationals of India & Africa
- Amateurs & Professional Photographers can apply
- Only Individual can apply
- Your submitted entry should not have been previously published.
- Submitted entries that have previously been awarded at other competitions will not be considered eligible for entry and will face immediate disqualification.
India Africa Photography Contest Reward
Reward to Winning Entries of India Africa Photography Contest
- Twenty prizes of INR 25,000 each
- Winning works to be curated into an exhibition
- Feature the winning entries and winners on www.stockimagebank.com – one of India’s leading image libraries
Reward to all the Entries
- Certificates for all winners
- INDIAFRICA merchandise for all winners
India Africa Photography Contest Application form and Process
Online Application: There is an online entry to the contest >> Apply Online here
Photo Submission Guideline
The Photographer has to send photographs that reflect its uniqueness. People, architecture,
history, arts, culture, festivals and celebrations can be included as a part of the theme.
- The submissions must be in .jpeg format.
- The file size of each entry must not be more than 10 MB.
- The photographs can be in horizontal or vertical formats, though a horizontal format is preferred.
- Mention your personal details
- Full name
- e-mail address
- Contact no.
- City, rountry and region
- Date of birth (date-month-year)
- Institution / Organization
- Brief description of the entry
- Photo-editing can only be done to the extent of cropping, minor colour correction and tinting.
- Panoramas: Stitched panoramas are acceptable only if all parts are photographed at the same time.
- Any of the allowed alterations, once made, must be clearly mentioned at the time of submission.
- Photographs previously published in any media or entered for any award will be disqualified.
Photo has to be submitted through e-mail or Hard Copy
Guidelines for Photo Submission through e-mail
- You can submit not more than 5 photos
- All photos should be sent in one mail
- Each photo should have a concept note, put on one word document.
- Your full name should be the name of the picture as well
All of this to be sent in one consolidated mail.
- Hard Copy Submission: The hard copy can be submitted to Ideaworks Design & Strategy Pvt Ltd,609, Block-C, 6th Floor, Nirvana Courtyard, South City-2, Sector-50
Gurgaon, Haryana,Pin-122018, India
Registrations open on January 23, 2014
India Africa Photography Contest Selection Process
- The picture will be judged on the relevance and the quality of perspective presented within the context of the contest theme.
- Winners will be announced on May 5, 2014
India Africa Photography Contest Address
INDIAFRICA: A Shared Future c/o Idea Works Design & Strategy Pvt Ltd 609, Block-C, 6th floor Nirvana Courtyard, South City-2, Sec-50, Gurgaon (HR) INDIA Pin-122 018
India Africa Photography Contest Contact Details
ACST 2018 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance ex... Read More
UNESCO/People’s Republic of China (The Great Wall) fellowships programme is co-sponsored by UNESCO for the academic year of 2018-19. U... Read More
Google Summer of Code (GSoC) is a coding program on global level organized by Google for helping & developing students with open source, free soft... Read More
Jamia Millia Islamia School Admissions 2018 - The application process for the Jamia Millia Islamia for class Prep, Nursery, 1, 6, 9 & 11 has ... Read More