India Film Project 2017 50 Hours Filmmaking Challenge
Scholarships for Class 8 to 12 by AAKASH Apply Now
About India Film Project
India Film Project is an online and on-ground platform for the amateurs and professional filmmakers where the participants are given a chance to make a film over the weekend in 50 hours. India Film Project was started in 2011 and has been judged by some of the well-renowned filmmakers like Soojit Sircar, Nikhil Advani, Shyam Benegal etc. The jury for the first edition of the India Film Project had Sanjay Gadhavi known for the Dhoom Series.
- The participants have to make a film only in 50 hours on the given theme and then showcase the same to the people around and the best films will be awarded for the same.
- Candidates just have to write the nicest script, select the most appropriate locations, get the people do acting, do the edit, compose a grabbing music and make the best possible film adhering to the competition theme.
- IFP India 2017 will be conducted in 3 categories
- Professional Film Making competition
- Amateur Film Making competition
- Mobile film Making Competition
- The last date of registration for the IFP 2017 India Film Project will be 14 September 2017.Team members will get the theme online on 15 September 2017, 8:00 pm at official website www.indiafilmproject.co.
India Film Project Dates 2017
- The entire film has to be shot within the Filmmaking period and the team needs to provide a proof
- Team members will get the theme online on 17 September 2017, 8:00 pm at the official website.
| Last Date to Apply for 50 Hour Filmmaking Challenge at 12 midnight
|Declaration of theme + 50 Hours Filmmaking Challenge begins
||15 September 2017 at 8 PM
|50 Hour Filmmaking ends
|| 17 September - Online submission before 10 PM
| Film Festival Day 1
|Film Festival day 2
|| 1 October
India Film Project Entries
||No. of Entries Received
||600 participants submitted 86 films
||Small Things in Life
||1,500 participants submitted for than 120 films
||Ingredients of Good Living
||4,200 participants submitted close to 320 films
||India Can Change
||10,600 participants submitted close to 610 films
||Progress has many Meanings
||15,000 + Participants submitted close to 710 films
||There is a twist in the End
Subscribe for Regular Updates of India Film Project
India Film Project Eligibility Criteria
||Open to all age groups
- IFP is open to everyone of any age group.
- Films must be the original work of the team and must not infringe third-party’s rights
- Films must be suitable for publication and should not contain obscene or indecent material.
- The film must not contain obscene or pornographic material; defamatory statements about any person, company, organisation or entity.
India Film Project Reward
India Film Project award will be given in the below mentioned categories
- Platinum Film of the year
- Gold Film of the year
- Silver Film of the year
- Bronze Film of the year
Consolation Prizes will be given to the Films from Rank 5 to Rank 10.
Certificate of Appreciation will be presented to:
- The Final Cut – Editing
- The Perfect Capture – Cinematography
- Finest Use of Theme
- Superlative Music Score
All participants shall receive Certificate of Participation
India Film Project Application form and Process
IFP 2017 India Film Project application process only Online. The last date for registration in IFP 2017 is 14 September 2017, The candidates can register themselves by following the link below.
Application Process for IFP 2017
- STEP1: Registration with basic and personal details of team members.
- STEP2: Once registered, a verification email will be sent to the registered e-mail address. Once verified the team members could log in through the provided e-mail address and chosen password. Team details could also be edited from the profile page after login.
- STEP3: Candidates have to pay Rs.2500 per team and Rs. 500 for mobile Film Making Competition towards the Registration charges. Candidates can pay the Registration Fee via any one of the following two modes:
- Mode 1: Online: Candidates can pay the fee Online using Net Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Mode 2: Demand Draft: Candidates can pay the fee via Demand Draft drawn in the name of “FREEWAY ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY” and payable at Ahmedabad.
- STEP 4: After completion of the transaction and payment confirmation, you will receive a unique Team ID and a payment confirmation email from IFP. This Team ID will be important during all courses of the event.
- The teams will be entitled to script the entire film strictly adhering to the theme and genre of the competition.
- Once the competition time begins, each team needs to script, shoot, edit and master the film of 5 to 8 mins, in MOV/MPEG4/WMV format.
- All teams (On-ground and Online) will receive an upload link on their registered email address at the starting of the 50 hours, i.e. on September 18, 8:00 PM and will be able to upload till September 20, 10 pm.
What are the tasks need to be performed for India Film Project?
The below-mentioned tasks need to be completed in the given 50 hours
- Location and Art Design
- Dubbing and Background Music
- Colour Correction and Rendering
- Compressing below 250 MB
- Uploading via a link sent on registered mail ID.
Tasks that can be done prior to 50 hours?
- Organizing Crew
- Organizing Cast
- Securing Equipment
- Scouting/Securing Locations
Specifications about the Film
- Digital camera or any type of video or film camera may be used.
- Duration: The finished film must be a minimum of 5 minutes in duration, and a maximum of 8 minutes in duration
- End credits at the end of each film are limited to a maximum of 60 seconds.
- Format: MOV/MPEG-4/WMV format
- The maximum file size should not be more than 250MB.
Specifications of the Title of Theme
- 5 seconds of black
- A title card with the team name, Film name, Genre, and Year.
- 2 seconds of black
- Your film
India Film Project Submission
The candidates have to submit their movie by the upload link provided in their registered mail ID. Apart from Uploading the film, the teams are required to sign and submit the documents online. The upload link will be sent as soon the competition begins and will be closed at the end of the competition. Only films submitted before the deadline will be officially part of the competition.
India Film Project Selection Process
People who have served a mark in the field of films and entertainment from across the globe will be the jury of the competition. The jury will select the best films from all the entries.
India Film Project Contact Details
i4, CIIE Building, New IIMA Campus,
Nr. Andhjanmandal, Vastrapur
Ahmedabad – 380015
Queen's Commonwealth Essay Competition 2021 is conducted by The Royal Common Wealth Society in partnership with Cambridge University Pr... Read More
World Handwriting Contest is open for all age group, and the contest will accept entry between 1 January 2021 to 30 June 2021. Life Tim... Read More
The Atlas Shrugged Essay competition is one of the three essay writing competitions conducted by AYN Rand Education. The student has to write an ... Read More