India Post Independence Day Photography Competition 2017
About India Post Independence Day Photography Competition
India Post Independence Day Photography Competition 2017 on Independence Day 2017 is conducted by India Post. Those people who have an interest in photography should participate in this competition. The theme of this photography competition is “Beautiful India”. The main objective of India Post Photography Competition is to spread awareness about the beauty of India in the world. Interested participants can send their entries by 25 July 2017. This page gives the information about the India Post Independence Day Photography Competition 2017.
- Theme of Competition: Beautiful India
- Last Date to Apply: 25 July 2017
Subscribe for Regular Updates of India Post Independence Day Photography Competition
India Post Independence Day Photography Competition Eligibility Criteria
|| Age group 18 years or more
- Participants can use only photographed paper of A4 size.
- An undertaking stating that ‘The photograph submitted is original and no copyright issues are involved’ should be sent along with the entry.
- In the case of any legal dispute related to copyright issue, Department of Posts will not be liable for the same.
- The entries should not be of provocative or objectionable nature. It should not be aimed at ridiculing or hurting the sentiments of any sections of the societies.
- The entries shall not give rise to any discord, disharmony and will not have any graphic content of unpleasant or objectionable nature.
India Post Independence Day Photography Competition Reward
Winning entries will be considered for use as the design on stamps and other Philatelic items. Winners will also get some prize money which mentioned below:
India Post Independence Day Photography Competition Application form and Process
The candidates participating in the India Post Independence Day Photography Competition 2017 have to submit their entries through both online and offline mode. Those participants who want to send their entries through offline mode must send the entries along with the soft copy of the image in a CD through “Speed Post” in A4 size envelope.
The participants should mention “Photography Competition – Independence Day 2017” on the envelope in which the photograph is sent. The entries have to send at the following address. Online participants can send their entries via email also. The candidates can email at email@example.com”
ADG (Philately), Room No. 108 B,
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi- 110001
The following particulars should be written legibly on the reverse of the design (* Fields are Mandatory):
- Name of the Participant *
- Age (18 years or more) *
- Nationality *
- Full and Complete Residential Address with Pin Code *
- Phone/ Mobile Number *
- E-Mail ID (if available)
India Post Independence Day Photography Competition Contact Details
ADG (Philately), Room No. 108 B,
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi- 110001
Ramanujan Research Studentship in Mathematics is awarded every year by Trinity College to honour the connection between the famous Indian mathema... Read More
INMO 2020 (Indian National Mathematical Olympiad) is the 2nd step of the ladder to qualify for International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO). In... Read More
Indian National Olympiad (INO) 2020 Programme refers to a systematic activity supported by the Government of India to select and train Indian teams fo... Read More
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Study in Hungry 2020 is in accordance with the Educational Exchange Programme Agreement signed between... Read More