India-Japan Education Program Internship 2017
100% Scholarship for Class 7 to 12 & Passed by AAKASH Apply Now
About IJEP Internship Program
- India-Japan Education Program Internship 2017 is a collaborative industry-academia-government linking effort that was adopted by at the University of Tokyo as part of the Re-Inventing Japan Project.
- Eligibility: Under IJEP Internship Program, 10 candidates from the collaborative institutes will get an opportunity to undertake an internship at their selected host lab for the duration of minimum 62 days.
- The candidates presently enrolled in the 3rd year of the Undergraduate program or Master’s programs are eligible to apply for the Internship.
- Stipend: The candidates will get a stipend of JPY 240000 (Approx. INR 1.3 lakh) for the IJEP Internship Program 2017.
- Type of Internship: Partially Paid.
- Course level: UG, Master’s level.
- Railway Technology
- Social Infrastructure Systems
- Technology Management
- Information Science
- Number of Awards: 10
- Duration of Internship: Minimum 62 days
- Country for Internship: Japan
India- Japan Education Internship Programme 2017
||November 18, 2016
||December 21, 2016
||March 1, 2017
|Commencement of Internship Programme
||May 10, 2017
|End of Internship Programme
||July 11, 2017
Subscribe for Regular Updates of IJEP Internship Program
IJEP Internship Program Eligibility Criteria
||Bachelors or Masters Student
- Nationality: IJEP Internship Program is for Indian students only.
- Qualification: Undergraduate students need to be enrolled in 3rd year of their Bachelor’s Program while the students enrolled in Master’s program should have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Academic Record: The candidates are required to have a strong record in his/her studies.
- Collaborating Institutes: The applicant needs to be a student of any of the following institutions:
- IIT, Kanpur
- IIT, Kharagpur
- IIT, Hyderabad
- IIT, Delhi
- IIT, Madras
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
IJEP Internship Program Reward
The candidates selected for the Internship will get round trip flight ticket to Tokyo along other benefits. The details of the rewards are:
- Number of Positions: 10
- Duration of the Program: The program is scheduled for May 10, 2017 to July 11, 2017.
- Stipend: The candidates will get stipend of JPY 240000 (Approx. INR 1.3 lakh) for the complete duration of the program.
- Travel Allowance: The selected candidates will get round trip flight ticket from nearest airport to Tokyo.
- Accommodation: IJEP will try to accommodate the students in university lodging but payment for the housing arrangements is to be done by the student.
IJEP Internship Program Application form and Process
IJEP Internship Program will accept online application for the internship program. The details related to the application process are:
- Selection of Host Lab &Research Area: Before making application for the internship candidate are required to select their host lab and area or research so that they can be considered for the specific lab & area.
- Application Form: The candidates are required to make applications on the official website.
- Documents required: The candidates are required to upload the following documents in order to complete the application process:
- Personal statement: The candidate should submit a personal statement addressing the question given.
- Letter of Recommendation: A letter of recommendation from applicant’s supervising faculty member is also required to be sent to complete the application process.
- Letter of Recommendation can be uploaded by the student or can be mailed directly by the faculty member to the following email address “email@example.com”
- Academic Transcript: Scanned copies of the latest academic transcript are to be uploaded to complete the application process.
- Postgraduate students are also required to upload their Graduation Transcript.
IJEP Internship Program Selection Process
IJEP Internship Program Result 2017
Result: The shortlisted candidates will be notified by March 1, 2017, via email.
IJEP Internship Program Contact Details
SOF IMO Level 2 Result has been announced by SOF for the International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO). The last date to apply for the same is 30... Read More
Green Olympiad 2022 is an online examination on the environment for school students organized by TERI. Green Olympiad was initiated by TERI ... Read More
IOQM 2022 (The Indian Olympiad Qualifier in Mathematics) is a Mathematical Olympiad conducted in 26 regions in India and the shortlisted candidat... Read More
NSTSE 2022 is a talent search exam that is conducted by Unified Council. National Level Science Talent Search Examination (NSTSE) will be co... Read More