Imperial College India Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships 2016
About Imperial College India Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships
Imperial College India Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships is accepting the application from Indian Students who are willing to pursue their Post-graduate studies with Imperial College, London. The students making application for the Imperial College India Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships should be a graduate with an exceptional academic background, should have 6.5 bands in IELTS examination and should also need financial assistance for their studies at Imperial.
The candidate selected for the scholarship will be awarded with complete tuition fee, airfare and arrival allowance along with the monthly stipend. The online application for the scholarship can be made only after making application for the admission in the educational institute. The selection of the candidate for the Imperial College India Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships will be done on the basis of their scholarship application and their admission application.
- Important Dates: The last date to complete the application process id March 08, 2016 and the result will be declared by the end of April 2016.
- Type of Scholarship: Fully Funded
- Course level: Postgraduate level
- Number of Awards: 2
- Duration of Scholarship:
- Subjects of Study: Engineering, Natural Sciences, Business, etc.
- Country for Study: United Kingdom
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Imperial College India Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships
Imperial College India Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The applicant for the Imperial College India Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships needs to be an Indian Citizen.
- Academic Qualification: The candidate should have bachelor’s degree with an excellent academic record.
- Language proficiency: The applicant should have excellent communication skills in English and as a proof of the same 6.5 bands in IELTS are required.
- Financial Support: Candidate should demonstrate financial needs in order to pursue their studies at Imperial College.
- Personal Traits: Candidate should demonstrate intellectual ability and leadership potential and should also be determined to return to India and contribute to the improvement in society.
- Application Status: The candidate should have applied for admission into taught Master’s program in Engineering, Natural Science, Business or should have followed the normal application process.
- Return to India: The candidate should have an intention to return to India within three (3) years of completing the degree at the College.
Imperial College India Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships Reward
The candidate selected for the scholarship will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Tuition Fee: The complete cost of overseas tuition fee will be covered by the scholarship.
- Maintenance allowance: Students will be provided with maintenance allowance equal to Imperial's minimum stipend allowance.
- Arrival Allowance: To help the candidates to cope with expenses incurring after arrival at Imperial College, the student will be provided with Arrival Allowance.
- One Return flight: The selected candidate will be provided with a return ticket to India.
Imperial College India Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships Application form and Process
The candidates who are willing to apply for the scholarship are required to make their admission application to Imperial College before applying for the scholarship. The details of the scholarship process are:
- College Application: Prior to making the application for the scholarship, students should make application to any of the following department at Imperial College, using their standard application procedure:
- Centre for Environmental Policy
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Earth Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Imperial College Business School.
- Scholarship Application Form: The online application form is available at the official website and while making the application, students are required to update the information related to their College Identifier (CID), Email id, Proposed Degree and a 250 words write-up on the given topic. >> Click here to apply for the scholarship.
- Documents required after selection: Selected candidate will have to submit a copy of their own or their parent’s tax return within 1 week.
Imperial College India Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the online scholarship application and their college application.
Result: The decision related to their application for the scholarship will be conveyed to the student by the end of April 2016.
Imperial College India Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships Contact Details
Taiwan ICDF scholarship programme 2019 is for the Indian students who want to pursue Undergraduate, Graduate, and PhD degree program in Taiw... Read More
DBT JRF 2019 - Junior Research Fellowship in Biotechnology is conducted by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) under the Ministry of Scien... Read More
ACST 2019 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical ... Read More
The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation organises Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2019. The application process for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Pro... Read More