India International Science Festival (IISF) Abstract Submission
About IISF 2015 abstract Submission
- India International Science Festival is being organized by Ministry of Science & Technology along with Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India.
- Authors are being invited to submit abstracts from their Research Papers, which will be presented in India International Science Festival after selection.
- The Abstract needs to be related to any of the following sub themes:
- Indigenous Knowledge
- Innovative Agricultural Practices & Livestock Management
- Integrated Health care
- Diagnostic Aids
- Vector Control & Mitigation
- Remote Sensing Applications
- Smart Design & Advanced Manufacturing
- Technologies in the line with 'Make in India'
- Green Energy
- Waste to wealth Technologies, Water & Ocean Resources, Environmental Management and Climate Change.
- An author can submit up to 2 abstracts and they needs to be of maximum 300 words without any table or sketch in it.
- All authors must register for the India International Science Festival (IISF) 2015 and should provide a declaration that all authors/ co-authors related to the research paper will be registering for IISF 2015.
- If selected, the presentation of the Research Paper at India International Science Festival will be in the form of PowerPoint Presentation.
- The submission of abstracts from research papers can be done online.
Click here to submit your abstract.
- The important dates related to the Abstract submission are:
- Last date to submit abstract: October 15, 2015.
- Confirmation of abstract acceptance: November 15, 2015.
- Last date to submit full paper: November 30, 2015.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of IISF 2015 abstract Submission
IISF 2015 abstract Submission Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The author submitting the abstract should be from India.