India International Science Festival (IISF) Abstract Submission
About IISF 2015 abstract Submission
- India International Science Festival is being organized by Ministry of Science & Technology along with Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India.
- Authors are being invited to submit abstracts from their Research Papers, which will be presented in India International Science Festival after selection.
- The Abstract needs to be related to any of the following sub themes:
- Indigenous Knowledge
- Innovative Agricultural Practices & Livestock Management
- Integrated Health care
- Diagnostic Aids
- Vector Control & Mitigation
- Remote Sensing Applications
- Smart Design & Advanced Manufacturing
- Technologies in the line with 'Make in India'
- Green Energy
- Waste to wealth Technologies, Water & Ocean Resources, Environmental Management and Climate Change.
- An author can submit up to 2 abstracts and they needs to be of maximum 300 words without any table or sketch in it.
- All authors must register for the India International Science Festival (IISF) 2015 and should provide a declaration that all authors/ co-authors related to the research paper will be registering for IISF 2015.
- If selected, the presentation of the Research Paper at India International Science Festival will be in the form of PowerPoint Presentation.
- The submission of abstracts from research papers can be done online.
Click here to submit your abstract.
- The important dates related to the Abstract submission are:
- Last date to submit abstract: October 15, 2015.
- Confirmation of abstract acceptance: November 15, 2015.
- Last date to submit full paper: November 30, 2015.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of IISF 2015 abstract Submission
IISF 2015 abstract Submission Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The author submitting the abstract should be from India.
IPTSE 2019: Intellectual Property Talent Search Examination by ASSOCHAM & ERICSSON is a competitive exam cum awards with an objective to create aw... Read More
MOMA Scholarship 2019 is Merit cum Means Scholarship by Ministry of Minority Affairs commonly known as MOMA Scholarship. Merit cum Means Sch... Read More
Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme was formed to provide equal opportunity to the minority groups in the country carried out by Ministry of Minority Affai... Read More
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for college & university is given by MHRD, Govt. of India to meritorious students who have passed Class 12. ... Read More