IDEX Global Fellowship Programme 2017
Scholarships for School Students (No Application Fee) Apply Now
About IDEX Global Fellowship
IDEX Global Fellowship Programme 2017 applications are now open and aspiring social leaders from anywhere in the world can apply to be a part of the six months program on social enterprise.
- This year the IDEX Global Fellowship Programme will be held in Bangalore, India.
- IDEX Global Fellowship Programme is conducted twice a year and presently applications are being invited for January 2017. It is a start-up boot camp for entrepreneurs where the fellows stay in a given place in India and work with local social enterprises.
- The 6-month program is designed for Aspiring Social Leaders, by the means of this program, they go through intrapreneurial leadership training across India.
- The applicants need to have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree before applying for the IDEX Global Fellowship Programme 2017.
- Candidates are required to pay a tuition fee of USD 3,950 (Approx. 2,60,500 INR) for the complete IDEX Fellowship program, it will cover the expenses of the tuition fee, housing etc.
IDEX Global Fellowship 2017 Important Dates
|IDEX Application Starts
||August 1, 2016
|IDEX Application Ends
||October 1, 2016
||October 1-7, 2016
||October 1-7, 2016
||October 5-12, 2016
||October 5, 2016, to November 15, 2016
|Apply for Business VISA
||October 5, 2016, to November 5, 2016
||November 1, 2016, to December 15, 2016
||December 12-30, 2016
||January 2-6, 2017
|Enterprise Placement+ Capacity Building
||January 9, 2017, to June 22, 2017
||June 23, 2016
Subscribe for Regular Updates of IDEX Global Fellowship
IDEX Global Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
||Between 21-35 years
Nationality: The Program is open for candidates of all Nationalities.
Academic qualification: The candidates interested in IDEX Global Fellowship Programme should have completed Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
Experience: The Applicant must have professional working experience of 1 to 3 years
Language: The applicant must be fluent in English Language along with excellent listening and communication skills.
IDEX Global Fellowship Reward
The Scholarships are provided by IDEX Scholarship fund and the information related to the scholarship is as follow:
Tuition Fees: 3950USD
Stipends and Housing: Stipend Amount Rs 8500. IDEX estimates that fellows living expenses, while in India, will average $250- $350 USD per month based on the city placement.
The awards will be given to the candidates on the basis of merit and to the candidates depicting commitment and dedication in working in the field of social enterprise sector after competition of the fellowship program.
IDEX Global Fellowship Application form and Process
The IDEX Global Fellowship program need to be made online, interested candidates are required to register using their email id in order to complete their registration process:
Mode of Application: The applications are to be made online using the specifically designed application portal for the same purpose.
Click Here to Apply Online
Tuition Fee: The Candidates are required to pay a Tuition fee of USD 3,950 the tuition fee will cover all the educational expenses of the program. The amount of tuition fee need to be paid before the Program Orientation.
- Visa cost, Living Expenses, Airfare and travel expenses are not covered in the tuition fee.
Submission of IDEX Global Fellowship Application
In order to complete the submission of the application form, the candidates are required to complete their online application and make the payment of the Tuition fee amount.
IDEX Global Fellowship Selection Process
The Selection process will have 2 stages, shortlisting by the means of application form and Telephonic Interviews. The following points will be kept in mind while selecting the right candidates:
- Commitment to and enthusiasm for the mission of IDEX.
- Respect for our values of IDEX, which are humility, generosity, leadership, accountability, patience and respect
- Ability to thrive when there is ambiguity, remain cool-headed when there are curve balls, and withstand the tests of a rapidly changing environment with resilience and resolve
- Committed to contribute to the IDEX community and learn from others.
IDEX Global Fellowship Address
50 Peachtree St NW, Ste. 705
Atlanta, GA 30303
IDEX Global Fellowship Contact Details
Aga Khan Scholarship or International Scholarship Programme (ISP) is provided by Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) and provides a limited number of ... Read More
Developing Solution Master’s Scholarship is offered to students of Commonwealth Countries to study in the UK and pursue Master’s Degree in... Read More
ACST 2018 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance ex... Read More
Google Summer of Code (GSoC) is a coding program on global level organized by Google for helping & developing students with open source, free soft... Read More