ICTS S.N. Bhatt Fellowship Program 2018
Scholarships for Class 8 to 12 by AAKASH Apply Now
About ICTS SN Bhatt Fellowship Program
ICTS S.N. Bhatt Fellowship Program 2018- International Centre for Theoretical Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (ICTS TIFR) invites application for the Fellowship Program for the year 2018. The academically bright and brilliant students who are aspiring to apply for the fellowship program on the official website of the ICTS. Candidates can find all the important information about ICTS S.N. Bhatt Fellowship Program on this page. This page provides the complete information about the Fellowship Program which includes eligibility criteria, how to apply for the program etc.
This program offers a unique opportunity to undergraduate/masters students of Science and Engineering to work with faculty and post-doctoral fellows to participate in research at the partition of the knowledge. The candidates will get a chance to enhance their knowledge about their area of interest and this will also help them to learn from the experienced faculties and fellows.
ICTS S.N. Bhatt Fellowship Program Dates
Opening of ICTS TIFR Application Form
Last date to Apply
18 January 2018
Review of the Application
February/ March 2018
Subscribe for Regular Updates of ICTS SN Bhatt Fellowship Program
ICTS SN Bhatt Fellowship Program Eligibility Criteria
||Undergraduates and Post graduates
||The Eligibility Criteria required to apply for the ICTS S.N. Bhatt Memorial Excellence Fellowship Program is given below:
- Candidates who have done their under graduation through science, mathematics and engineering field are eligible to apply for ICTS S.N. Bhatt Memorial Excellence Fellowship Program.
- Candidates who are in their third, fourth or fifth year of the program are also eligible to apply for the Fellowship Program.
- Undergraduates with the exceptional academic record who are in their second year may also apply for the Fellowship Program.
- Candidates with Master degree are also eligible to apply.
ICTS SN Bhatt Fellowship Program Application form and Process
The International Centre for Theoretical Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (ICTS TIFR) invites application for the Excellence Fellowship Program. Aspiring candidates can follow the link given below to apply for the program. The Stepwise instructions to fill the application form is given below:
Click here to Apply
- STEP 1: Candidates need to fill the personal information in the ICTS TIFR Application Form which includes the following
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Permanent and Correspondence Address
- E-mail address of the candidate
- Mobile number of the candidate
- STEP 2: Candidates also need to describe their research Interest in the application form in not more than 500 words. The candidates have to select any one from the given research topics
- Astrophysical Relativity
- Fluid Dynamics and Turbulence
- Physical Biology
- Statistical Physics and Condensed Matter
- String Theory and Quantum Gravity
- STEP 3: Candidates also have to describe the past research experience and the list of the publications they have
- STEP 4: Candidates have to fill their Academic qualifications and have to provide the references from teachers or scientists with whom they have interacted academically.
- STEP 5: Candidates have to provide the Additional Material about themselves which includes awards, scholarships or any special academic achievements
- STEP 6: At last, the candidates have to click on "Submit Form" to submit the application form and it is advised to get the confirmation page printout for future references.
Documents to upload with Application Form
|Passport Size Photograph
|CV and Transcript
Submission of ICTS S.N. Bhatt Application Form
The candidates are advised to check the information filled in application form is correct in all aspect before the final submission. Candidates do not need to send any hard copy of the application form and documents to the head office of International Centre for Theoretical Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (ICTS TIFR).
Candidates are advised to keep at least two printouts of the application form with them for future reference.
ICTS SN Bhatt Fellowship Program Address
International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS)
Survey No. 151, Shivakote,
Bengaluru - 560 089,
ICTS SN Bhatt Fellowship Program Contact Details
Phone: +91 80 6730 6000, +91 80 4653 6000
OASIS Scholarship 2021 registration process has started. The candidates can apply online through this page. OASIS Scholarship is the scholar... Read More
Scholarship for Excellence (SEE) is a scholarship given to students in India in recognition of their excellence in the English Language. The scholarsh... Read More
Aakash Coaching Institute has come up with Aakash iACST which offers instant scholarship to the students who appear in the online test and also clear ... Read More
JN Tata Endowment Scholarship is awarded by Sir Dorabji Tata Trust. The trust offers scholarships in the form of loans for higher studies abroad. ... Read More