ICICI Bank Creative Masters Drawing Contest 2016
About ICICI Bank Creative Masters Drawing Contest
- ICICI Bank Creative Masters Drawing Contest 2016 is an art competition organized by ICICI Bank.
- The contest is open for ICICI Bank Customers as well as Non-Customers, but the winning prizes will be given only to ICICI Customers.
- Non-Customers will be eligible to participation prize of 2 months e-learning subscription from WHRA.
- In order to participate in ICICI Bank Creative Masters Drawing Contest, the participants are required to draw an artwork and submit it for the contest.
- Theme: The Artwork should be related to the theme “Draw today for a better India tomorrow"
- 1 Mega Winner will get the chance to win a trip to Disney World USA.
- Viewer’s Choice awards are also available for entries receiving maximum social media support.
- The entries for the Contest can be submitted till October 15, 2016, and the winners of the contest will be announced in the month of December 2016.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of ICICI Bank Creative Masters Drawing Contest
ICICI Bank Creative Masters Drawing Contest Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: The competition is only for Indian citizens only.
- Age: The contest is open for contestants of age 4 to 60+ years.
- Only for ICICI customer: The participants need to be an existing customer of ICICI Bank and need to stay a customer for the entire period of the contest.
- For Non ICICI Bank Customer: Non ICICI Bank customers can participate in in Competition but are not eligible for Prize but are eligible for participation prize.
ICICI Bank Creative Masters Drawing Contest Reward
The winners of the ICICI Bank Creative Masters Drawing Contest have a chance to win any of the following prizes:
One Mega Prize of the contest will win a trip to Disney World, USA
Art on Paper and other surfaces Category Prizes
5 National Winner
iphone 6, Avon Cycle, imagica Stay Package
Avon Cycles, imagica Passes
- Participation Prize: The contestants participating in the ICICI Bank Creative Masters Drawing Contest are eligible to any one of the following prizes:
- 10% Discount on all Amazon Kindle devices for participation.
- Gift Vouchers of Rs 500 from Vedantu.
- Healthy Family Package worth Rs 6000, for the family of 4 persons by Obino.
- 10% Discount on Theme Park and Water-park entry tickets.
- Inter-school Individual Prizes: Kindle for 4 National Winners.
- Inter-society Individual Prizes: Kindle for 5 National Winners.
ICICI Bank Creative Masters Drawing Contest Application form and Process
The application process of Creative Masters Drawing Contest is available for both online as well as offline participation. The details of the application process are as follow:
- Theme of the Artwork: The Theme of the Creative Mind Drawing Contest is “Draw today for better India tomorrow".
- Participant has the creative freedom to submit the drawing entries in any of the following themes:
- Swachh Bharat (Clean & Green India)
- Digital India
- Healthy Family
- Environmental conservation
- Participation: Theparticipationisavailableunder five categories depending upon the age group of the participants. The categories are:
- 4-7 years
- 8-12 years
- 13-17 years
- 18-59 years
- 60+ years
Guidelines to submit the Drawings
Apart from paper and canvas, a new category has been introduced for the artists that is "Art on other surface". They can choose any one of the following medium:
- Glass Painting
- Leaf Art
- Wood Art
- T-Shirt Painting
- Food Art
Submission of Entries
The entries can be submitted only online The details of the submission process are as follow:
- Online Submission: Interested applicant needs to visit participation page of the contest, complete the registration formalities there, validate and upload the image.
- The participants need to validate their drawing entry either by giving a missed call on 1800 3000 6282 or clicking on the activation link sent to the email id of the participant.
- Each Participants are permitted to submit a maximum of 10 drawings across all age groups.
- Offline: Participants can visit the nearest ICICI Branch with their drawing kit, Ask for a drawing sheet and submit your entry for the contest.
- The participant can draw their entries at their home and submit them at the nearest ICICI branch with the following details:
- Your Full Name
- E-mail ID registered with ICICI Bank
- Mobile Number registered with ICICI Bank
- Name of the artist
- Age of the artist
- Drawing Theme
- The Bank Staff will register the account for you and submit the entry, all you need to do is validate the entry by giving a missed call to 1800 212 6467 or by using the mail sent to the provided email id.
ICICI Bank Creative Masters Drawing Contest Selection Process
For the General competition, the selection of the winners will be done by a jury consisting the following two names from the industry on the basis of artistic flair showcased in the submitted entry.
- Prof. G.G.Waghmare
- Uday Parkar
Result: The result of the competition will be declared in the month of December 2016.
ICICI Bank Creative Masters Drawing Contest Address
ICICI Bank Towers,
Mumbai 400 051.
ICICI Bank Creative Masters Drawing Contest Contact Details
BEE National Painting Competition 2019 for school children is conducted by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency. The Ministry of Power has launched th... Read More
IPTSE 2019: Intellectual Property Talent Search Examination by ASSOCHAM & ERICSSON is a competitive exam cum awards with an objective to create aw... Read More
MOMA Scholarship 2019 is Merit cum Means Scholarship by Ministry of Minority Affairs commonly known as MOMA Scholarship. Merit cum Means Sch... Read More
Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme was formed to provide equal opportunity to the minority groups in the country carried out by Ministry of Minority Affai... Read More