IBEF Design Concept to represent Brand India 2015 - My GOV
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Class 11, 12 Apply Now
AAKASH NEET Online Test Series @ Rs 1359 APPLY Now
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Class 8, 9, 10 Apply Now
About My Gov Design Concept to represent Brand India
- Design Concept to represent Brand India has been launched by India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF) so that interested people can give creative inputs through which India can be represented in overseas fairs and exhibitions. The participant has to create an original design concept for projecting India at overseas trade exhibitions.
- IBEF is a trust established by Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India.
- The main reason behind the launch of the contest is to promote and create awareness about the Made in India label in markets overseas and to make people aware of Indian products and services.
- The objective of the exercise is twofold:
- To project India prominently at overseas exhibitions and highlight it distinctly
- Bring synergy/consistency of design
- The entries need to be submitted by the means of ‘MyGov’ platform and the winners will be awarded with Rs 25,000.
- The entries for Design Concept to Represent India will be accepted till August 15, 2015 and the result of the competition will be announced on the official website.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of My Gov Design Concept to represent Brand India
My Gov Design Concept to represent Brand India Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
Nationality: The Design Concept to Represent India is open only for Indian citizens.
Not Eligible for the Competition
The family members of Jury/Coordinating team are not eligible to participate in the competition.
My Gov Design Concept to represent Brand India Reward
Design Concept to represent Brand India Reward
The winners of the Design Concept to Represent India will be given the following prizes:
- First Prize: The winner of the first prize will be awarded with a Cash prize of Rs.25,000.
- Top Five Shortlisted candidates: The Top Five Shortlisted candidates will be awarded with Rs. 5000 each.
My Gov Design Concept to represent Brand India Application form and Process
Design Concept to represent Brand India Application Process
The Applications for the Design Concept to Represent India will be accepted only by the means of the ‘MyGov’ platform, no other mode of submission will be treated as valid. The details of the application process are as follow:
Mode of Participation: The Applications are to be submitted by the means of creative corner section of ‘MyGov’ portal.
Specifications of the element to be designed
- Theme Design
- Stall Fascia : 12 ft (L) x 2 ft (H)
- Pillar : 10 ft (H) x 2 1/2 ft (W)
- Backdrop: 20 ft (W) x 10 ft (H)
- Standee: 6 ft (H) x 3ft (W)
- The concept of creating design should be ORIGINAL for projecting India at overseas trade exhibitions
- The design concept should be bold and should bring out the India colours (tricolour).
- The country name India should appear clearly and boldly as part of design.
- The designs should be highly impacting and bold and should showcase contemporary India’s strengths across sectors.
Submission of Entries
The entries have to be submitted ONLINE through creative corner section of www.mygov.in
My Gov Design Concept to represent Brand India Selection Process
Design Concept to represent Brand India Selection Process
The selection of the winners will be done by the panel of judges appointed by the organizing committee
- Creativity, Originality and Technical Excellence
- Simplicity, Artistic Merit And Visual Impact
- How Well They Communicate The Theme
Result: The result of the competition will be declared on the official website
A Star India Youth Scholarship is a four-year programme pertaining to Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education ‘Advanced’... Read More
National ICT Award for school teachers 2020 is awarded to facilitate those teachers who have enhanced student learning by effectively a... Read More
RD Sethna Scholarship is one of the oldest Scholarship which was started in the year 1938. Rd Sethna Scholarship Fund aims at granting loan scholarshi... Read More
13th Eco-generation Environmental Essay Competition has been launched by the Samsung Engineering in association with the United Nations Environme... Read More