I phone Film Making Contest 2016
About I phone Film Making Contest
- I Phone Film Making Contest is for the participant to make a film of up to 10 minutes using an iPhone/iPadPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, HTC, GoPro, etc. The best Films are selected from the thousands of entries that are submitted from more than many countries across the globe.
- The use of any iPhone/iPad App is permissible.
- Since 2010 iPhone Film festival awards have commemorated the creativity of the iPhone users throughout the world.
- All entries for the Original iPhone Film Festival 2016 must be received by September 30, 2016
- Music Videos
- Student Directors
- Long Form
I Phone Film Festival Important Dates 2016
|Last date to submit the Films
||September 30, 2016
||October 31, 2016
||November 11, 2016
Subscribe for Regular Updates of I phone Film Making Contest
I phone Film Making Contest Eligibility Criteria
||Must be younger than 18 Years
- Nationality: All Nationalities are eligible to participate
- Age: Filmmakers must be younger than 18 years old as of December 1, 2016
Not Eligible to participate
Employees and immediate family of DessCor Digital Ventures LLC (“DDV”) & Original iPhone Film Festival (“OIFF”) and its sponsors, vendors, judges, agencies and partners are not eligible
I phone Film Making Contest Reward
Selected candidate will receive Apple iPad Air, Manfrotto Mini LED lights, iStabilizer products, iOgrapher Media Cases, Rode Smart Lav+ mics and other great gear!
I phone Film Making Contest Application form and Process
- Step 1: How to participate: Candidates are required to check the terms and conditions and press the next button.
- Step 2: Application form: Candidates have to fill in the information asked in the columns.
- Step 3: Upload the Link: Candidates have to upload the URL of the video
Specifications of the film to be created
- All films must be shot on an Apple iOS device: iPhone™, iPod Touch™ or iPad™, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, HTC, GoPro, etc
- The entry must begin with The Original iPhone Film Festival leader card for 3 seconds before your film starts.
- There is no entry fee – submission is FREE
- All entries for the short film categories of Fiction, Non-Fiction, Music Video + Student Director (Under 18) must not run longer than 10 minutes.
- All films not in the English language must be subtitled or dubbed
- Candidates may edit their film using any editing platform or app you wish and all post-production effects are allowed
I phone Film Making Contest Selection Process
- All the entries received will be examined by the team of experts appointed by the Organsing Body to select the deserving candidate.
- All prize winners will be notified via email.
- Marcus Nispel
- Vintage Trouble
- David Pogue
- Caleb Deschanel
- Jason Kliot
- Jon Alpert
- Matthew O’Neill
- Michael Koerbel
- Molly Thompson
- Christina Thomas
- Serenity Caldwell