I phone Film Making Contest 2016
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Medical Apply Now
About I phone Film Making Contest
- I Phone Film Making Contest is for the participant to make a film of up to 10 minutes using an iPhone/iPadPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, HTC, GoPro, etc. The best Films are selected from the thousands of entries that are submitted from more than many countries across the globe.
- The use of any iPhone/iPad App is permissible.
- Since 2010 iPhone Film festival awards have commemorated the creativity of the iPhone users throughout the world.
- All entries for the Original iPhone Film Festival 2016 must be received by September 30, 2016
- Music Videos
- Student Directors
- Long Form
I Phone Film Festival Important Dates 2016
|Last date to submit the Films
||September 30, 2016
||October 31, 2016
||November 11, 2016
Subscribe for Regular Updates of I phone Film Making Contest
I phone Film Making Contest Eligibility Criteria
||Must be younger than 18 Years
- Nationality: All Nationalities are eligible to participate
- Age: Filmmakers must be younger than 18 years old as of December 1, 2016
Not Eligible to participate
Employees and immediate family of DessCor Digital Ventures LLC (“DDV”) & Original iPhone Film Festival (“OIFF”) and its sponsors, vendors, judges, agencies and partners are not eligible
I phone Film Making Contest Reward
Selected candidate will receive Apple iPad Air, Manfrotto Mini LED lights, iStabilizer products, iOgrapher Media Cases, Rode Smart Lav+ mics and other great gear!
I phone Film Making Contest Application form and Process
- Step 1: How to participate: Candidates are required to check the terms and conditions and press the next button.
- Step 2: Application form: Candidates have to fill in the information asked in the columns.
- Step 3: Upload the Link: Candidates have to upload the URL of the video
Specifications of the film to be created
- All films must be shot on an Apple iOS device: iPhone™, iPod Touch™ or iPad™, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, HTC, GoPro, etc
- The entry must begin with The Original iPhone Film Festival leader card for 3 seconds before your film starts.
- There is no entry fee – submission is FREE
- All entries for the short film categories of Fiction, Non-Fiction, Music Video + Student Director (Under 18) must not run longer than 10 minutes.
- All films not in the English language must be subtitled or dubbed
- Candidates may edit their film using any editing platform or app you wish and all post-production effects are allowed
I phone Film Making Contest Selection Process
- All the entries received will be examined by the team of experts appointed by the Organsing Body to select the deserving candidate.
- All prize winners will be notified via email.
- Marcus Nispel
- Vintage Trouble
- David Pogue
- Caleb Deschanel
- Jason Kliot
- Jon Alpert
- Matthew O’Neill
- Michael Koerbel
- Molly Thompson
- Christina Thomas
- Serenity Caldwell
ALLEN ASAT is ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test (ASAT) conducted by ALLEN Career Institute for admission to its classroom programs. Allen ASAT... Read More
Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship 2019 is being offered for academically brilliant students who have secured admission in MBA Program offered at H... Read More
RES Young Economist Essay Competition, started in 2007, is open to students of year 12 and year 13 who are studying UK A level or Inter... Read More
Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search 2019 Exam is conducted by JBNSTS Kolkata which is an autonomous Registered Society. The Jagadis ... Read More