School of International Biodesign ifellowship 2019 for Medical, Engg. Students
About School of Biodesign ifellowship
School of International Biodesign invites applications for the iFellowship 2019 scheme. The graduate and postgraduate candidates having the passion for innovation in medical technology addressing in the clinical needs in India can apply for the School of International Biodesign (SiB) iFellowship 2019. The last date to submit application form is 30 September 2018. The link to apply for the iFellowship 2019 is provided on this page below. For submitting the application it is necessary to give the LinkedIn profile.
School of International Biodesign iFellowship program runs at AIIMS and IIT Delhi, in association with the following universities
- Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Tottori University
- Hiroshima University from Japan
- other university partners from North America and Europe.
The School of Biodesign iFellowship Program is supported by the Department of Biotechnology Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India to develop the innovative medical technology. Get complete information related to iFellowship 2019 trough this page.
Latest Update: The application for School of International Biodesign iFellowship 2019 is available now. The link to apply for the program is given below on this page.
School of Biodesign iFellowship 2019 Dates
|Fellowship Application begins
||10 August 2018
|iFellowship Application Last date
||30 September 2018
| Invitation to candidates for interview
| Interview Dates
||First Week of November 2018
|Beginning of School of Biodesign
|End of January 2019
About the iFellowship Programme 2019
- iFellowship is an interdisciplinary, team-based, experiential hands-on training program spanning over 12 months.
- In this Fellowship physicians, engineers, designers, entrepreneurs and researchers will come together to identify the needs of the health care system in India and on the research basis, they will develop an affordable solution.
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed in New Delhi.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of School of Biodesign ifellowship
School of Biodesign ifellowship Eligibility Criteria
||Candidates with Graduate and Postgraduate Degrees
Candidates with the UG and PG Degrees in following courses are eligible
- Medicine (MBBS, M.D., Nursing, BPT etc.)
- Engineering (B.Tech, M.Tech)
- Business (BBA, MBA)
- Researcher, Post Doctoral
Innovation, Passion and Availability
- Candidates who have the passion for invention and early stage of development of innovative medical technologies addressing the clinical needs in India are free to apply.
- Candidates who are ready to dedicate their full 12 months to the program which will involve travel to partner universities/institutions in Australia, USA, Japan or Germany
School of Biodesign ifellowship Reward
- Total 12 candidates will be paid a reasonable stipend.
- Candidate’s tuition fees will be covered and they will also receive travel and health benefits.
- iFellows shall be mentored by faculty members who are from industry, startups, academia and hospitals in India, Australia, USA and Japan.
School of Biodesign ifellowship Application form and Process
The application process for the School of International Biodesign iFellowship has started from 10 August and the candidates can fill the application form and submit it before the due date. The last date to apply for the Biodesign Fellowship is 30 September 2018. The applicants applying for the for the iFellowship 2019, need to fill the form by following the steps given below
iFellowship Form Filling Guidelines
The candidate has to answer 3 questions while filling up the application form. You can answer this questions and then start filling up the form
- Question 1: Introduce yourself - The candidates have to write about themselves in maximum 100 words.
- Question 2: Why iFellowship - Why do you want to be an iFellow at the School of International Biodesign? Max 200 words
- Question 3: About Their innovation - Information about anything innovative you have done so far (max 200 words)
Other details required in the application form
- Linkedin Profile Link Is compulsory
- Candidates have to fill in their Personal Details
- Fill in the Educational Details
- Upload a photograph of size max 300 KB in JPG/JPEG/PNG format
- Work Experience (if applicable) Present and Past
- 2 Reference details have to be given along with contact details
Fellowship Application Fee
The School of Internation Biodesign charges an application fee of $95 for the Biodesign Fellowship. Therefore, the candidates applying for the School of Biodesign iFellowship need to pay $95 as an application fee.
However, the concession in application fee would be provided to the candidates belonging to the university. The application fee is waived if the participants are the current School of International Biodesign student, fellow, postdoctoral researcher, resident, or staff member.
Click Here to Apply
School of Biodesign ifellowship Selection Process
- Candidates will be chosen on the basis of the Application received and fulfilling of the prescribed Eligibility Criteria
Selection Criteria: Preference would be given to candidates who have demonstrated the following traits
- Track record of innovation
- Frugal thinking
- Passion for entrepreneurship
- Willing to work in a team for technology and product development.
iFellowship Interview 2019 at AIIMS New Delhi
- Shortlisted candidates will have to attend an Interview in Delhi from the first week of November 2018.
- The final allocation of the fellowship would be based on the result of the Interview.
- The IFellowship Interview will be conducted at AIIMS New Delhi
School of Biodesign ifellowship Address
School of Biodesign ifellowship Contact Details
School of International Biodesign
Room No 108, Old OT Block. First floor,
AIIMS Ansari Nagar, New Delhi 110029
Ramanujan Research Studentship in Mathematics is awarded every year by Trinity College to honour the connection between the famous Indian mathema... Read More
INMO 2020 (Indian National Mathematical Olympiad) is the 2nd step of the ladder to qualify for International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO). In... Read More
Indian National Olympiad (INO) 2020 Programme refers to a systematic activity supported by the Government of India to select and train Indian teams fo... Read More
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Study in Hungry 2020 is in accordance with the Educational Exchange Programme Agreement signed between... Read More