Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship 2017: iFellowship
About Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship
Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship 2017: iFellowship is a program launched by AIIMS and IIT Delhi, in association with Stanford University, USA, Queensland University of Technology, Australia and partners from Japan and techno-legal activities management by Biotech Consortium India Limited, New Delhi. The Applications for Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship are invited under Biodesign Program supported by the Department of Biotechnology Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India to develop the innovative medical technology. The application process will start from mid of May 2017.
Stanford Biodesign Fellowship 2017 Important Dates
||Mid May 2017
|Standford Biodesign Innovation
Fellowship Application ends
|17 August 2017
|Issue of Welcome Invitation to
candidates for interview
|8 November 2017
| Interview Dates
||9 to 10 November 2017
|Beginning of Standford Biodesign
|1 August 2017
About the Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship
- i-Fellowship is an interdisciplinary, team-based, experiential hands-on training program spanning over 12 months.
- In this Fellowship physicians, engineers, designers, entrepreneurs and researchers will come together to identify needs of the healthcare system in India and on the research basis, they will develop an affordable solution.
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed in New Delhi.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship
Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
||Candidates with Graduate and Postgraduate Degrees
- Candidates who have the passion for invention and early stage of development of innovative medical technologies addressing the clinical needs in India are free to apply.
- Candidates who are ready to dedicate their full 12 months to the program which will involve travel to partner universities/institutions in Australia, USA, Japan or Germany
Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship Reward
- Total 12 candidates will be paid a reasonable stipend.
- Candidate’s tuition fees will be covered and they will also receive travel and health benefits.
- iFellows shall be mentored by faculty members who are from industry, startups, academia and hospitals in India, Australia, USA and Japan.
Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship Application form and Process
The application process for the Stanford-India Biodesign Fellowship will start from mid of the May 2017 and the candidates can fill the application form and submit it before the due date. The last date to apply for the Biodesign Fellowship is 17 August 2017.The applicants applying for the Stanford India need to apply for the Stanford-India Biodesign Fellowship in which they need to fill the form by following the steps given below
- Candidates have to fill in their Personal Details
- Fill in the Educational Details
- Upload photograph of size MAX 300 KB in JPG/JPEG/PNG format
- In not less than 300 letters candidates have to describe their past projects/experiences in innovation
- Then candidates have to write about themselves in not less than 300 words.
- Work Experience (if applicable)
Standford India Biodesign Fellowship Application Fee
The Standford India charge an application fee of $95 for the Biodesign Fellowship. Therefore, the candidates applying for the Standford Biodesign Fellowship need to pay $95 as an application fee.
However, the concession in application fee would be provided to the candidates belonging to the university. The application fee is waived if the participants are the current Stanford University student, fellow, postdoctoral researcher, resident, or staff member.
Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship Selection Process
- Candidates will be chosen on the basis of the Application received and fulfilling of the prescribed Eligibility Criteria
- Preference would be given to candidates who have demonstrated the track record of innovation, frugal thinking, passion for entrepreneurship and are willing to work in a team for technology and product development.
- Interview: Shortlisted candidates will have to attend an Interview in Delhi from 9 to 10 November 2017
Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship Address
Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship Contact Details
School of International Biodesign
Room No 108, Old OT Block. First floor,
AIIMS Ansari Nagar, New Delhi 110029
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Dean's Excellence Award for India is being offered by the University of Strathclyde, Scotland to Indian students who are willing to pursue postgr... Read More
ACST 2018 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance ex... Read More
Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships (SSS) is a scholarship offered as a funding tie-up between Scottish Higher Education Institutions and the Govern... Read More
59th International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) is the world championship of mathematics for high school students organised annually in different count... Read More