Human Welfare Foundation Loan Scholarship 2017
AAKASH Scholarship from Class 8 to 12 Apply Now
About Human Welfare Foundation Loan Scholarship
Human Welfare Foundation Loan Scholarship 2017 is conducted by Human Welfare Foundation every year. Under Human Welfare Foundation Loan Scholarship 2017, total 500 scholarships will be provided to the Muslim residents of the selected Indian states, the scholarship is known as Loan Scholarship 2017-18. The Human Welfare Foundation Loan Scholarship 2017 aims at promoting higher education among the Muslim residents of the twelve northern Indian states which are:
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- West Bengal
The application process for Human Welfare Foundation Loan Scholarship is already closed for the academy session 2017-18, the deadline was 31 August 2017.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Human Welfare Foundation Loan Scholarship
Human Welfare Foundation Loan Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Muslim students of selected states in India
||For pursuing UG & PG studies
- In order to qualify for the scholarship the students must be enrolled in the current academic year of UG/PG Courses.
- The residents Muslims of the above-given states are eligible for the scholarship.
Courses that are eligible for the Scholarship: Human Welfare Foundation Loan Scholarship 2017-18 is only for students enrolled in the academic year of the below-mentioned courses:
- B.A, P.G. Diploma in Development Communication, M.B.A Rural Management
- B.S.W/M.S.W, M.A Sociology, M.BA./M.A Financial Management
- M.C.J./ M.A/ P.G. Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communications, M.A Psychology, , M.BA./M.A Human Resource Management,
- M.A Rural Development, M.A. Economics, M.A/P.G Diploma in Disaster Management
- M.B.A/M.A Hospital Administration, M.A. Public Administration, M.A/M.B.A/P.G Diploma in NGO Management
- P.G Diploma in Guidance and Counseling, M.A Political Science, M.A Education Management
- P.G. Diploma in Rural Development, M.A Human Rights, B.Ed/M.Ed
- Diploma in Film Technology, M.A in Peace and Conflict Resolution, LLB/LLM
Human Welfare Foundation Loan Scholarship Reward
Number of students scholarship to be given is 500.
Out of which 250 are for UG students and remaining 250 are for PG students
- Rs. 10,000 cash has been kept as the scholarship reward for every undergraduate awardee.
- Rs. 20,000 cash is the prize money for every postgraduate awardee.
Human Welfare Foundation Loan Scholarship Application form and Process
The students want to avail the facility of Human Welfare Foundation Loan Scholarship 2017 have to submit an offline application form. Online submission of application is not available.
Steps for Submission of Application form:
- Download Application Form for Human Welfare Loan Foundation.
Click here to download the application form
- Then, send the duly filled application form of Loan Scholarship 2017-18 to the office address:
Human Welfare Foundation,
4th Floor, E-89, Hari Kothi Lane,
Abul Fazal Enclave,
Jamia Nagar, New-Delhi- 110025
Human Welfare Foundation Loan Scholarship Selection Process
- Awardees of Human Welfare Loan Scholarship 2017-18 will be selected on the basis of an Interview.
- Subjects like Humanities and Social Science are kept in consideration while carrying out the candidate's selection procedure.
Human Welfare Foundation Loan Scholarship Contact Details
Human Welfare Foundation
4th Floor, E-89, Hari Kothi Lane
Abul Fazal Enclave, Jamia Nagar,
Phone: +91 011 29945999
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
RD Sethna Scholarship is one of the oldest Scholarship which was started in the year 1938. Rd Sethna Scholarship Fund aims at granting loan scholarshi... Read More
13th Eco-generation Environmental Essay Competition has been launched by the Samsung Engineering in association with the United Nations Environme... Read More
NEST Scholarship 2020: The registration has been started and the link to apply Online is available on this page below. The candidates can apply O... Read More