Hindu Young World Online Quiz Contest 2014
About Hindu Young World Online Quiz Contest 2014
The Hindu Young World Online Quiz 2014” contest for Kids has been sponsored by Britannia Industries Ltd in which children upto 8th standard can participate in the Contest by logging in and answering the online quiz on www.youngworldquiz.in
The contest is valid only in India from November 14, 2014 to December 25, 2014
Category 1: Sub-Juniors- For classes 3 to 5.
Category 2: Juniors- For Classes 6 to 8.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Hindu Young World Online Quiz Contest 2014
Hindu Young World Online Quiz Contest 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- Only children below 14 years are allowed to participate in the Hindu Young World Online Quiz Contest.
- Students have to participate individually in the quiz contest.
- Children of agents, distributors, retailers and any other channel partner of BIL and the Hindu are not eligibile.
Hindu Young World Online Quiz Contest 2014 Reward
The Hindu Young World Online Quiz 2014 Reward
One Winner, Two Runners up will be selected at the end of the contest from each category.
- The winner will be awarded an Apple iPad.
- The first and second runners-up would be awarded HCL Tablets
- Spot Prizes: Every week 5 children will be given a Britannia Milk Bikis Gift Hamper, Merchandise etc
- The decision taken by the organisers pertaining to the quiz will be final and binding on any matter pertaining to the quiz would be final and binding
Hindu Young World Online Quiz Contest 2014 Application form and Process
How to Participate in The Hindu Young World Online Quiz
Registration: Participants are required to register by entering their name, date of birth, e-mail id and phone number >> Click here to register and participate in the online quiz
There are no registration charges or fees to participate in the Hindu Young World Online Quiz Contest
Duration of the Quiz : 60 seconds
Categories: After registration the candidate will be redirected to the quiz page. The candidates are required to answer from any one of the below mentioned categories:
- Current Affairs
Kindly Note: As such there is no limit set for the questions. It completely depends on the participating candidate that how many questions can they answer in 1 minute.
Guess who- One hour quiz Daily Contest
There is also another Quiz named as Guess who which is the part of Hindu World Online Quiz Contest.
- Registration: The Participants would have to register on the website and play the "Guess who" contest. Participants who get the right picture in the least given time on every day will be shortlisted for Winner Selection.
- Timings: A pop-up will appear every day between 6:00 pm to 7:00 PM (Contest Timing).
- Final Results: The list of short listed candidates will be displayed on 25th of December 2014 “Guess who” – One hour quiz daily. Calculation of the time will be decided by the computers and decision of BIL and/or the Hindu shall be final and binding and on the top leader board the scorere with the maximum number of right answers in the least given time will rank.
- Calculation of the time will be decided by the computers and decision of BIL and/or the Hindu shall be final and binding.
Hindu Young World Online Quiz Contest 2014 Selection Process
- Spot Prize Winners: Every week a draw will be conducted to randomly select the Spot Prize winners for the Guess Who Contest and it will be published on the Contest Website in the subsequent weeks.
- Contest Prize Winners list will be updated on January 5, 2015 on the Contest Website.
- Winners are required to submit bonafide certificates from their school if announced a winner.
India-Korea Friendship Essay Writing Competition has been introduced by Korean Cultural Centre India to foster friendship among India and Korea (... Read More
KVPY 2019 - The application process for KVPY 2019 has started from 8 July 2019 as per the official website of KVPY. The candidates can apply ONLI... Read More
AKTHE 2019 Scholarship is offered to the academically brilliant students. AKTHE examination is to enable the most deserving students to achieve their ... Read More
13th International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO): The registration for 13th International Mathematics Olympiad is open now. The last date to apply for th... Read More