HDFC Scholarship 2017 : ECSS- Educational Crisis Scholarship Support
About HDFC Scholarship
HDFC Scholarship 2017 is a need-based scholarship available for schools students from class 6-12, undergraduate & postgraduate students. The scholarship is for the crisis which is defined as a situation such as sudden death of parents, separation of parents, loss of job, critical or life-threatening illness. HDFC Scholarship 2017 is conducted by HDFC Bank.
- The duration of the scholarship will be maximum 2 years and every year the candidate need to reapply and requalify for the scholarship.
- The selection of the candidates will be done as per the criteria defined by Management of HDFC Bank and HDFC Scholarship Result has been declared.
Latest Update: The Scholarship Selection List has been declared on 27 Sep
HDFC Bank as a part of their Corporate Social Responsibility launched the Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS) Scheme. This HDFC Scholarship is for students who are facing a crisis in the family and are on the verge of dropping out of their studies due to lack of financial support.
'Educational Crisis Scholarship Support' (ECSS) program of HDFC is envisaged to provide interim support for such children who are facing personal or economic exigency.
HDFC Scholarship Important Dates 2017
|ECSS Application Process Begins
||2 July 2017
||15 August 2017
|HDFC Scholarship Result
||27 September 2017
Dispatching of Scholarship Cheques / DD for Selected Candidates
|30 September 2017
Subscribe for Regular Updates of HDFC Scholarship
HDFC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||From Class 6 to Master’s Level
- Educational Qualification: The applicant must be studying in class 6 -12 or college student pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate course from any recognized university.
- Financial Status: Students whose annual family income is less than Rs. 3,00,000
- Critical Situations: Students whose family is facing critical situations because of any unfortunate incident occurred in last 2 years.
- One student from a family: Only a single student can apply for the scholarship from a family.
HDFC Scholarship Reward
HDFC Scholarship will be paid by the means of a cheque in the favor of educational institute, which can be collected from the nearest branch of HDFC Bank. Intimation regarding the collection of the cheque will be sent to the institution as well as students. The details of the scholarship reward is as mentioned below:
Amount of HDFC Scholarship 2017
HDFC will help the students by sponsoring their annual academic fee up to the following limits:
|For School students
||Rs 10, 000
|For College/University Student
||Rs 25, 000
Disbursement of HDFC Scholarship: The scholarship cheque will be dispatched in September 2017, and can be collected from the nearest branch of HDFC bank.
Duration of HDFC Scholarship
The scholarship is offered only for a single year. The scholarship can be renewed for a period of maximum 2 years and the applicant needs to reapply and requalify every year.
HDFC Scholarship Application form and Process
HDFC Scholarship Application form can be made either online or offline depending upon the choice of the applicant. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship either Online or Offline. It is to be noted that the Online applications will be processed first so it is advised to prefer online application over the offline application. The details of both the application processes are as follows:
Online Application for HDFC Scholarship
- Availability: The application form is available at the official website of HDFC Bank under the scholarship section.
- Registration: Candidate needs to register on the website by entering details required and create a login account.
- Form Filling and Document Uploading: Applicants need to login to the account and fill all the required details, upload the documents required in either pdf or jpeg format.
Click Here to Apply Online
Offline Application for HDFC Scholarship
- Availability: Candidates need to download the application form from the official website of HDFC Bank.
- Application form: The printout of the application form needs to be taken along with other required documents.
- Filling the Form: Applicant needs to fill in all the details required and attach photocopies of the required documents.
Submission of HDFC Scholarship Application
The candidates need to submit their Online application form after filling the complete application form. In the case of the offline application form the candidates must submit the duly filled in Application form at any branch of HDFC Bank. Candidates must not forget to get the form endorsed by the branch manager before submission.
Documents Required: The following documents are required to be sent along with the application.
- In the case Offline Application: Photocopies of the following documents need to be attached with the application form
- In the case of an online application: Scanned imaged in PDF or JPEG format needs to be uploaded while making the application. Here is the list of document:
- Income Proof: Salary slip along duly signed and stamped income proof issued by the concerned authority OR a self-declaration of the family income in case of self-employed.
- Verification Form: Verification form duly signed and stamped by the head of the institution along with final mark sheet of previous year’s final examination.
- Address Proof: 2 copies of address proof are required to be attached with the application form.
HDFC Scholarship Selection Process
- The candidates will be evaluated and given score strictly on the basis of criteria defined by HDFC Bank’s Management.
- Selection of the students will be done on the overall score obtained by the student as per the selection parameters.
HDFC Scholarship Result: The result of HDFC scholarship is available.The candidates will also get the confirmation via SMS until 30 September 2017.
HDFC ECSS Selection List-2 (Last Year)
HDFC Scholarship Contact Details
HDFC Bank Limited,
HDFC Bank House, Senapati Bapat Marg
Lower Parel (W), Mumbai - 400 013
Tata Innovation Fellowship 2017-18 is for the experienced professionals who have completed their PhD and are interested in carrying out researc... Read More
Ravi Sankaran Fellowship 2018 is offered by the Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation in memory of ornithologist Dr. Ravi Sankaran to students who have an... Read More
Charpak Scholarship 2018 for Master's Program is organised by the Embassy of France in India in memory of Georges Charpak who won the Nobel ... Read More
KC Mahindra Scholarship 2018 is given by KC Mahindra Trust and is a loan scholarship that is provided to the students for pursuing higher studies... Read More