Harvard Stem Cell Institute Internship Program 2017
About HSCI Internship Program
HSCI Internship Program 2017 (HIP) is a 2 months internship program and is being organised by Harvard Stem Cell Institute for Undergraduate medical students who are interested in stem cell biology. The selected students will be placed in one of Harvard’s 11 affiliated hospitals and research centres under the discretion of the HSCI Internship Program (HIP) administrators. This page gives the complete information regarding the Harvard Stem Cell Institute Internship Program 2017. Interested students can make application for the internship online and the last date to complete the application process is 2 February 2018.
- Type of Internship: Partially Paid.
- Course level: Under-Graduate
- Subjects: Medical programs
- Duration of Scholarship: 2 months
- Country for Study: United States of America
Harvard Stem Cell Institute Internship Programme 2017 Dates
|HSCI Internship Application Starts
|HSCI Internship Application ends
||2 February 2018
|HSCI Internship Result
||February/ March 2018
|HSCI Internship programme commence
||4 June to 10 August 2018
Subscribe for Regular Updates of HSCI Internship Program
HSCI Internship Program Eligibility Criteria
||Undergraduate medical students
- Nationality: The internship opportunity is available for students from the USA as well as International Students.
- Qualification: The internship opportunities are for students enrolled in Undergraduate medical courses and have an interest in stem cell biology.
- Research experience: Previous work experience in any biological laboratory is highly desirable but not mandatory.
Not eligible for the internship
Students who participated in HSCI Internship Program are not eligible to be a part of the internship again.
HSCI Internship Program Reward
The interns will get a stipend to cover their travel and housing-related expenses, candidates should take care of their food and other expenses of their own. Selected international candidates will get their visas sponsored by Harvard University. The candidates selected for the Internship will be entitled to the following benefits:
- The candidates will get a stipend of 4,500 USD (Approx. INR 2.9 lakh) to cover their transport & housing cost.
- Candidates selected for the internship may get on-campus housing at the price of 3,300 UDS (Approx. INR 2.1 Lakh).
- Candidates are not eligible for a meal plan or any other benefit other than above-mentioned stipend amount.
HSCI Internship Program Application form and Process
The applications for the HSCI Internship Program are accepted online and the candidates seeking to apply for the Harvard Stem Cell Institute Internship should fill the application form by following the link given below which will be submitted on or before 2 February 2018.
Click Here to Apply Online
Documents to be submitted along with HSCI Internship Programme Application
- Curriculum Vitae: The candidates have to attach the CV along with the HSCI Internship Programme Application Form
- Academic Transcript: Unofficial transcript of academic documents providing details of subjects studied and marks obtained.
- Personal Statement: Candidate must write a personal statement within 500 words.
- 2 References: Candidate should share the link References link with the people they’ll like to write their reference letter. The reference letters are to be uploaded (in pdf format) by the referees directly on the link provided.
Submission of the Application Form
Online submission of the application form marks the completion of the application process, but application form will be considered after 2 references are received. The responsibility to make sure that the reference letters has been submitted lies with the Applicant. Before the final submission of the application form, the candidates have to check the information filled by them are correct in all aspect.
HSCI Internship Program Contact Details
CENTA TPO 2019 (Teaching Professionals' Olympiad) is open to teachers across all boards, subjects, and classes. It is open to teachers of go... Read More
BEE National Painting Competition 2019 for school children is conducted by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency. The Ministry of Power has launched th... Read More
IPTSE 2019: Intellectual Property Talent Search Examination by ASSOCHAM & ERICSSON is a competitive exam cum awards with an objective to create aw... Read More
MOMA Scholarship 2019 is Merit cum Means Scholarship by Ministry of Minority Affairs commonly known as MOMA Scholarship. Merit cum Means Sch... Read More