Hamdard National Foundation Scholarship 2016
About Hamdard National Foundation Scholarship
- Hamdard National Foundation Scholarship 2016 is inviting applications for grant of Scholarship or Financial Assistance to the needy students studying in Professional/Technical Graduate/Diploma courses in any Government Institutions/ Recognised Colleges/Universities etc.
- Hamdard National Foundation Scholarship is conducted by Hamdard National Foundation which is an NGO for Social Welfare.
- The Candidates who wish to apply for the scholarship must fill the offline application form on or before August 20, 2016.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Hamdard National Foundation Scholarship
Hamdard National Foundation Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Student of Job Oriented/Professional/Technical Graduate/Diploma Course
- The candidates should be a student of Job Oriented/ Professional/Technical Graduate/Diploma Course.
- The Applicant of Diploma Courses must have obtained 60% and above marks and in the case of Graduate Courses 70% and above marks in Class 12/ Intermediate/Qualifying Examination fro a Recognised Board/University.
- The total monthly Income of the members of the family of the applicant should not exceed Rs.18000.
Students of Non-Technical & Non-Professional Courses are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Hamdard National Foundation Scholarship Application form and Process
Hamdard National Foundation Scholarship can be filled by Offline mode only.
The eligible candidates need to filled the application form which will be available from the Office of Hamdard National Foundation upto July 30, 2016, on all working days or by sending an Application mentioning the details of the course of the study being pursued by the candidate along with a self-addressed Envelope of 9’’*4” size bearing postage Stamp worth Rs 5.
Download Application Form
Submission of the Application form
The candidates must submit the duly filled in Application Form by post or by hand before August 20, 2016, to the Office of Hamdard National Foundation. The address is given below:
2-A/3, Asaf Ali Road,
New Delhi- 110002
India-Korea Friendship Essay Writing Competition has been introduced by Korean Cultural Centre India to foster friendship among India and Korea (... Read More
KVPY 2019 - The application process for KVPY 2019 has started from 8 July 2019 as per the official website of KVPY. The candidates can apply ONLI... Read More
AKTHE 2019 Scholarship is offered to the academically brilliant students. AKTHE examination is to enable the most deserving students to achieve their ... Read More
NBHM Scholarship MSc 2019: The application process has started for NBHM Scholarship MSc 2019. The candidates can apply for NBHM MSc Scholarship f... Read More