GYMC 2015 - Global Challenges Youth Music Contest
AAKASH NEET Online Test Series @ Rs 1359 Apply Now
- GYMC 2015 or Global Challenges Youth Music Contest is an online music video competition for young people which can give them a chance to Win a Trip to Paris. Candidates have to upload their song, video at the official website till September 27, 2015.
- The contest is being organized by International Association for the Advancement of Innovative Approaches (IAAI) in association with UNESCO Management of Social Transformation (MOST) programme, UNFCCC Climate Secretariat and other partners
- The overall objective of the Global Challenges Youth Music Contest is to use the power of music to promote the understanding of the importance of global challenges.
- THEME: "Youth and Climate Change Action."
The 2015 Global Challenges Youth Music Contest consists of 2 main parts:
- The online competition which will identify 3 finalists
- The TV Show (which will be held during COP21 at UNESCO Headquarters and will be globally broadcasted in cooperation with strong media partners) in which the GYMC15 overall winner will be identified through live on-site and online voting
Subscribe for Regular Updates of GYMC
GYMC Eligibility Criteria
||Age Limit: 35 years
- Nationality: People of all nationalities are eligible to participate
- Age: Maximum 35 years
- Older team members, like e.g. teachers, social workers, partners from entertainment sector etc are also eligible to participate
GYMC 2015 Reward
For the Three Finalists
- They will receive a Round trip for 1 person for participation in COP21 World Climate Conference in Paris, France December 2015.
- They will also get the opportunity to participate in 2015 GYMC TV show to present their music and story on youth and climate change action.
For the Overall Winner
In addition to all the things mentioned above, The GYMC15 overall winner will receive a GYMC15 Champion Trophy and a cash prize of 1.500 €
GYMC Application form and Process
GYMC 2015 Application Process
From August 12, 2015 onwards candidates can upload their song, video at the official website till September 27, 2015.
- Candidates must be the sole owner of all the content
- Only songs that are original in all respects are eligible to participate
GYMC Selection Process
GYMC 2015 Selecton Process
- The selection process to shortlist 30 entries will begin from September 30, 2015.
- Thereafter the process of casting the votes by the public will begin from October 1, 2015 and will last till October 31, 2015
- The selection process will be carried out by IAAI team members and cooperation partners and guided by following considerations
- knowledge and action
- power of music
- celebrating diversity
- In Early November 2015 Public Announcement of 3 finalists will be made
- On December 3, 2015 presentation of the 3 finalists at COP21 conference Young and Future Generations Day
- On December 6, 2015 UNESCO Headquarters in Paris, 2015 GYMC TV Show with live voting on overall winner
IAAI Main Office: Neuer Platz 10/I, At-9020 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee, Austria
GYMC Contact Details
RD Sethna Scholarship is one of the oldest Scholarship which was started in the year 1938. Rd Sethna Scholarship Fund aims at granting loan scholarshi... Read More
PMSSS (Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme) for Students from J&K is commonly known as AICTE JK Scholarship. Applications ... Read More
NEST Junior Scholarship invites application only from bonafide students of India who are currently studying in class 9 and 10. The student can ap... Read More
Banasthali Vidyapith School Admission 2020 for class 6 and class 9 has started. Only the women candidates can apply for the admissions in Banasthali V... Read More