Google Student Ambassador Program
About Google Student Ambassador Program
The Google Student Ambassador Program is a unique experience for students to work with an organization as huge and unique as Google and learn their way of working.
It’s for students to act as the line of connect between students and their colleges/universities.
- Learn about innovative Google products and programs.
- Plan and host fun events on campus.
- Act as a campus contact for Google teams.
- Help Google better understand each university’s culture.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Google Student Ambassador Program
Google Student Ambassador Program Eligibility Criteria
|| UG & PG Students
Google Student Ambassador Program Reward
Experience working with Google
Certificate from Google upon the completion of the program
Google Student Ambassador Program Application form and Process
1) Click at the following link in order to register for the Google Brand Ambassador Program
2) Fill out the details to get registered with the program
3) After the application is accepted, it will be followed by an interview
Google Student Ambassador Program Selection Process
On the basis of the application and the following interview, a suitable candidate will be chosen from the pool of candidates.
Google Student Ambassador Program Contact Details
3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E, Old Madras Road 3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors, Bangalore, 560 016
ACST 2019 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical ... Read More
ONGC Scholarship 2019 for SC and ST students - ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) an Indian multinational oil & gas company has come u... Read More
LAMP Fellowship provides an opportunity for young Indians to be mentored by a Member of Parliament of India for a period of 11 months. The LAMP F... Read More
Nikon Photo Contest is conducted by Nikon Corporation International every year since 1969 to offer a chance to the photographers worldwide to communic... Read More