Google Software Engineer Internship for Summer 2016
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Medical Apply Now
About Google Software Engineer Internship for Summer 2016
- Google invites candidates pursing graduation in Computer Science or related field to be a part of Google Software Engineer Internship for Summer 2016.
- Minimum Qualification: The Internship is available for students who are currently pursuing Graduation and will resume with their studies after completing the Internship.
- Desired Qualifications: Knowledge of Languages such as C++, Java and Python along with Unix/Linux or Windows environments and APIs will be additional benefit.
- Internship Locations: The internship positions are available for the following locations
- Irvine, CA, USA
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Seattle, WA, USA
- Mountain View, CA, USA
- Cambridge, MA, USA
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Madison, WI, USA
- Boulder, CO, USA
- Kirkland, WA, USA
- Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Waterloo, ON, Canada
- New York, NY, USA
- San Bruno, CA, USA
- The candidates can make application for the internship using Google’s online application system.
- Important Dates: The last date to make application for the Internship program is November 30, 2015 while all the hiring will be completed by April 2016.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Google Software Engineer Internship for Summer 2016
Google Software Engineer Internship for Summer 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Candidates from any Nation can apply for the Internship.
- Educational Qualification: Theapplicantshould be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- The candidate must be involved in full time studies and should resume studies after completing the internship.
- Proffered qualifications:
- Experience in systems software or algorithms.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
- Excellent implementation skills (C++, Java, Python).
Google Software Engineer Internship for Summer 2016 Reward
Google Software Engineer Internship Responsibilities
The specific responsibilities of the interns vary with project area. But general responsibilities of Software Engineers at Google are:
- Product and Systems Development: Responsible for developing solutions to some of the most challenging technical problems, involved in research and development of software applications to improve product offerings from Google.
- Site Reliability: Shoulder the responsibility to keep Google running, code level troubleshooting, maintenance of existing services and to create robust and scalable software influencing millions of users.
- Engineering Productivity: As a member of this team, interns will create innovative automated test systems using their design, analysis and programming skills. This team is responsible for to design and build an automated testing system for something that's never been done before.
Google Software Engineer Internship for Summer 2016 Application form and Process
Google Software Engineer Internship Application Process
- The applications for the Google Software Internship are to be made using their online application system. >> Click here to apply for thee Internship.
- Candidates can upload their resume, enter their educational and personal information to complete their application.
ACST 2019 Scholarship is offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical entran... Read More
ALLEN ASAT is ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test (ASAT) conducted by ALLEN Career Institute for admission to its classroom programs. Allen ASAT... Read More
ICMR JRF 2019 is Junior Fellowship Programme conducted by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) for selecting the deserving candidates for Ju... Read More
Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship 2019 is being offered for academically brilliant students who have secured admission in MBA Program offered at H... Read More