Google Europe Scholarship for Students with Disabilities 2016-17
ALLEN NTSE Online Test Series Buy Now
About Google Europe Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Google Europe Scholarship for Students with Disabilities 2016-17 is an attempt to provide study opportunities to disabled candidates.
- Eligibility: Disable candidates presently enrolled or intended to enroll in UG, PG or Doctoral Studies in European Universities are eligible to make application for the scholarship provided that they are studying Computer Science or related fields.
- The candidate needs to be at least 18 year old to make application for the Google Europe Scholarship for Students with Disabilities.
- Prize: The 10 selected students will get scholarship worth 7,000 Euros (Approx. 5 lakh) which is to be used to cover up education related expenses.
- Application: Candidates can make online application for the scholarship and the last date to complete the application process is December 31, 2015.
- Type of Scholarship: Partially Paid Scholarship
- Course level: Bachelor's, Master's or PhD program.
- Subjects: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Informatics, or other closely related technical field
- Number of Awards: 10
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Google Europe Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
Google Europe Scholarship for Students with Disabilities Eligibility Criteria
||Class 12, Bachelor or Masters.
- Nationality: There is no restriction on the nationality of the candidate making application for the Google Europe Scholarship for Students with Disabilities.
- Age: The candidate needs to be at least 18 on October 12, 2015 to apply for the scholarship.
- Academic Status: Thestudent must be enrolled in an academic program at Bachelor's, Master's or PhD in any European University or intend to do so for 2016-17 session.
- Field of Study: Thescholarship will be awarded to students enrolled in study of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Informatics or any related fields.
- Academic Record: The applicant must possess a remarkable academic record.
- Disability: Only Disabled candidates will be considered for the scholarship.
- Disability may be defined as a long-term or recurring issue that impacts one or more major activities that others may consider a daily function.
Not Eligible for the Scholarship
Google Employees are not eligible for the Scholarship.
Google Europe Scholarship for Students with Disabilities Reward
The candidates selected for the Scholarship will be awarded with a stipend of 7,000 Euros (Approx. 5 lakh) for the ongoing academic session, which is to be used by candidates for their academic expenses.
Google Europe Scholarship for Students with Disabilities Application form and Process
The candidate interested in making application should follow the online application process. The details of the application process are:
- Application Form: The candidates are required to make application for the scholarship using EmployAbility website. >>Click here to apply for the Scholarship.
- Essays: The candidates are required to write 3-4 essays having word limit 400 to 600 words, which will be used to evaluate candidate’s profile while shortlisting candidates for the scholarship. The details related to Questions can be found HERE.
- Required Documents: The candidates should upload the following documents in order to complete the application process:
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- Academic Transcripts from present and previous institutions.
- Reference Letter: Reference letters from a professor, instructor, adviser or supervisor is to be provided.
Google Europe Scholarship for Students with Disabilities Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the strength of the applicant's academic background, leadership skills and demonstrated passion for Computer Science
Google Europe Scholarship for Students with Disabilities Contact Details
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship is provided to those girls who are single girl child of their parents. Scheme for Single Girl Child is a merit... Read More
FIIT JEE Talent Support Exam is for JEE Aspirants who are studying or passed Class 12. This exam helps the aspirant to know and analyse their pre... Read More
Rashtriya Miltary School Admission 2020-21 is based on CET (Common Entrance Test) and Interview. CET would be a pen and paper-based test and the ... Read More
SJVN Silver Jubilee Merit Scholarship Scheme 2019 is for the meritorious students who have passed their Class 12 Examinations in the year 2019. T... Read More