Global Youth Entrepreneurs Summit 2015
About Global Youth Entrepreneurs Summit
Global Youth Entrepreneurs Summit 2015 invites applications from young entrepreneurs with an innovative idea that solves a problem.To participate in Global Youth Entrepreneurs Summit 2015 scheduled to be held in Bangladesh apply before October 10, 2015
The GYES 2015 is an event of Global Entrepreneurship Week, which is going to be the world’s biggest platform for entrepreneurs.The Summit will take place on November 20 -22, 2015 at Bangabandhu International Conference Center in Bangladesh.
- Global Youth Entrepreneurs Summit 2015 Bangladesh (GYES) aims to focus and support the innovative ideas of the youth Entrepreneurs.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Global Youth Entrepreneurs Summit
Global Youth Entrepreneurs Summit Eligibility Criteria
||Aged 18 to 35 years
- Nationality: People of all Nationalities are eligible to participate
- The Summit is open to 500 young entrepreneurs across the world.
Global Youth Entrepreneurs Summit Reward
- Delegates with top 10 innovative ideas and projects will be REWARDED by DYDF in Entrepreneurship Night.
- Every delegate will receive a participation CERTIFICATE and all other CONFERENCE KITS.
- Accommodation from November 19 to November 23, 2015, will be provided only for INTERNATIONAL DELEGATES (Non-Bangladeshi) at a renowned hotel in Dhaka covered by DYDF.
Global Youth Entrepreneurs Summit Application form and Process
Candidates have to apply online at the official website of Global Youth Entrepreneurs Summit 2015 Bangladesh.
Ramanujan Research Studentship in Mathematics is awarded every year by Trinity College to honour the connection between the famous Indian mathema... Read More
INMO 2020 (Indian National Mathematical Olympiad) is the 2nd step of the ladder to qualify for International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO). In... Read More
Indian National Olympiad (INO) 2020 Programme refers to a systematic activity supported by the Government of India to select and train Indian teams fo... Read More
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Study in Hungry 2020 is in accordance with the Educational Exchange Programme Agreement signed between... Read More