Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2018
Scholarships for Class 8 to 12 by AAKASH Apply Now
About Global Undergraduate Exchange Program
Global Undergraduate Exchange Program is an exchange program where selected students get to spend one academic semester of undergraduate, non-degree study in the United States. The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program is conducted by U.S. Department of State and aims to promote mutual understanding between people of the United States and other countries by using education as a tool for the same.
The application for the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program will be accepted through 31 December 2017.
- Eligibility: Students with their age above 18 years, who are enrolled in Undergraduate studies, are eligible to make application for the Exchange program.
- Scholarship: The students will get a scholarship to cover their expenses for travel, tuition, room, and boarding.
- Accident/sickness insurance, a small monthly stipend, and funding for books will also be provided to the selected students.
- Type of Scholarship: Full Paid Scholarship
- Course level: Undergraduate
- Subjects: Humanities, Arts, Social Sciences, Mathematical Science, Natural And Physical Sciences, Engineering And Applied Science
- Number of Awards: 250
- Duration of Scholarship: 1 Academic Semester
- Country for Study: United States of America
- Course Commence: August 2018 or 2019
Global Undergraduate Exchange Program Dates
|Last date to apply
||31 December 2017
||August 2018 or 2019
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Global Undergraduate Exchange Program
Global Undergraduate Exchange Program Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Global Undergraduate Exchange Program is open for India n students as India is a UGRAD participating country.
- Age: The applicant needs to be at least 18-year-old to become a part of the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program.
- Academic Qualification: Should have completed Secondary education in their home country and enrolled in an Undergraduate program in a well-accredited university.
- The student should have at least 1 semester remaining at the time of conclusion of the UGRAD program.
- Language requirements: The students should have a good command over written as well as spoken English.
- Medical fitness: The student needs to be medically fit to be part of the UGRAD Program.
- Availability: The student needs to be available during the program duration. The program will begin in August 2018 or January 2019.
Global Undergraduate Exchange Program Reward
The students selected for Global Undergraduate Exchange Program will be eligible for the following:
- The selected candidates will spend one semester in a US institute.
- The scholarship will cover the expenses on international travel, tuition, room and board, accident/sickness insurance, a small monthly stipend, and funding for books.
Global Undergraduate Exchange Program Application form and Process
The applications for Global Undergraduate Exchange Program will be accepted online and the details related to the complete application process are:
- Registering: The candidates are required to register using their email id when they want to make a fresh application for the program.
Click here to register for Global Undergraduate Exchange Program
- Making the application: Once the registration has been done and the email id has been verified, the students are required to change their temporary password and start the application process. The candidates are required to fill in all the required personnel as well as academic information in order to complete the application process.
- Documents required: The following documents are required to be uploaded in order to complete the application process:
- Identity Proof: Candidates should upload scanned image of their passport.
- Educational Transcript: Students should upload the official transcript of their educational documents.
- Letter of Reference: Applicant should upload 2 letters of recommendations to complete the application.
- Essay: An essay on the given topic also needs to be submitted to complete the application process.
Global Undergraduate Exchange Program Contact Details
Global Undergraduate Exchange Program
1015 15th Street NW, 7th Floor
Washington DC 20015
United States-India Educational Foundation
12 Hailey Road, New Delhi 110 001
Queen's Commonwealth Essay Competition 2021 is conducted by The Royal Common Wealth Society in partnership with Cambridge University Pr... Read More
World Handwriting Contest is open for all age group, and the contest will accept entry between 1 January 2021 to 30 June 2021. Life Tim... Read More
The Atlas Shrugged Essay competition is one of the three essay writing competitions conducted by AYN Rand Education. The student has to write an ... Read More