ALLEN NTSE Online Test Series Buy Now
About Game JAM Titans
GAME JAM TITANS 2017 is a game development Competition launched by National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) in association with MindBox to host the competition, dubbed the Game Jam Titans. The competition is open to School students and College students and will be held across 6 cities namely, Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Pune from 16 August 2017 to 8 September 2017. This page gives the details regarding the GAME JAM TITANS 2017.
- Winners will be chosen from each of the cities and will get to showcase their games at the NASSCOM Game Developer Conference. Those interested in taking part in the competition can apply Online
- School – Minimum of 2 members and Maximum of 5 members
- College – Can be single member entry or as a team of maximum 5 members
GAME JAM TITANS 2017 Dates and Theme
There are total seven cities in which the GAME JAM TITANS Competition will be held on. The candidates can find the theme and deadline for each city below:
|Name of Cities
||9 August 2017
||12 August 2017
||14 August 2017
||16 August 2017
||18 August 2017
||21 August 2017
||31 August 2017
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Game JAM Titans
Game JAM Titans Eligibility Criteria
||School, College Students & Professionals
- School Students: Above the age of 10 and less than 18 years
- College Students: Above 18 years
- Professionals: Above 21 years
- For School: Team would consist of minimum 2 members and maximum 5 members
- For College: Can be a single member and maximum 5 members Professional
- For Professionals: Can be a single member and maximum 5 members
Game JAM Titans Reward
- Participation certificate for all participation
- Exciting prizes for regional winners at each city
Game JAM Titans Application form and Process
It is a THEME BASED COMPETITION
- For School Students: The themes will be announced 7 days prior to the competition on the official website of GAME JAM TITANS.
- For College Students and Professionals: Themes will be announced on the Spot for Competition after which the teams have to develop Game within 48 Hours.
Submission of the Games
- For School Students: The duly prepared game has to be submitted at the specified venue on the specified date and day.
- For College Students and Professional: After the announcement of the theme candidates have to submit the game within 48 hours. Team have to upload their game and paste the download link at www.gamejamtitans.com
Game Submission and its Rules
For School Students
- It should be a PC based game
- Submit your game via pen drive/ Disk
- Only one Game Submission Is allowed Per team
- Game must be self-made during the competition and not ready made
- If asked by the jury, the team will have to produce files related ( Project Folder )
For College Students
Submit a PC Based Game
Important Points regarding Game JAM Titans Application Form
- Hardware and software: All the participating teams or candidates have to carry their own laptop and software for the game. No team will be provided with any hardware and software at the venue.
- System Requirement:-
- System requirements for Unity development
- Windows XP with SP2 or later; Windows 7 with SP1 or later; Windows 8; Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Graphics card with DirectX 9 level (shader model 2.0) capabilities. Any card made since 2004 should work.
- Using Occlusion Culling requires GPU with Occlusion Query support (some Intel GPUs do not support that).
- System requirements for Unity iOS development
- In addition to the general system requirements:
- Only Unity OS X version supports iOS as build platform
- Xcode 4.3
- Teams are required to carry their own internet dongle. Internet connectivity will not be provided at the venue.
- Teams have to carry their Identity card for verification
- Refreshment will be provided at the venue
Game JAM Titans Selection Process
- The Result will be announced on the official website till evening on the day when the same will be presented to the judges in the allotted time.
- The decision taken by the team of experts will be final and abiding.
Weightage of Marks
Relevance to the Theme
The X Factor
Game JAM Titans Contact Details
A-19, 3rd Floor, Sector-4
Noida – 201301 (Delhi – NCR)
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship is provided to those girls who are single girl child of their parents. Scheme for Single Girl Child is a merit... Read More
FIIT JEE Talent Support Exam is for JEE Aspirants who are studying or passed Class 12. This exam helps the aspirant to know and analyse their pre... Read More
Rashtriya Miltary School Admission 2020-21 is based on CET (Common Entrance Test) and Interview. CET would be a pen and paper-based test and the ... Read More
SJVN Silver Jubilee Merit Scholarship Scheme 2019 is for the meritorious students who have passed their Class 12 Examinations in the year 2019. T... Read More