Fujitsu Scholarship 2018 for Innovative Thinkers
About Fujitsu Scholarship
Fujitsu Scholarship for Innovative Thinker was established in 1985 and grants fully funded scholarship for attending the Global Leaders for Innovation and Knowledge programme. The candidates applying for the Fujitsu Scholarship 2018 for Innovative Thinker programme should have a minimum three years of work experience at the time of application.The application is started from 7 July 2017 and ends on 7 September 2017 by noon Japan time.
Fujitsu Limited grants fully funded Fujitsu Scholarship for of Asia Pacific region to help those regions develop in the field of nurturing their values, culture and global business pursuits.The applicants must be a resident of state of Hawaii in the United States, or a citizen of the following countries: Australia, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Type of Scholarship: Fully Paid Scholarship
- Duration of Scholarship: 3.5 months (18 February 2018 through 1 June 2018)
- Country of Study: The USA
- Course Commences: 18 February 2018
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Fujitsu Scholarship
Fujitsu Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Australia, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam
|| Graduates from selected countries
- Academic Qualification: The applicant should have Bachelor’s Degree, or a degree equivalent to a four-year standard baccalaureate degree.
- Work Experience: The applicant must have a minimum three years of work experience, in case, if any applicant has five years then more weightage will be given to such applicants.
- Required Test Scores - Applicants whose native language is English and who are from one of the following countries: the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Canada, or Singapore are exempt from providing the following scores. They need to provide
- A minimum TOEFL score of 577/233/90 (paper/computer/Internet),
- TOIEC score of 750 or
- An overall 6.5 bands in IELTS or International English Language Testing System.
Fujitsu Scholarship Reward
- Tuition and Fees for the Global leaders of Innovation and Knowledge.
Awards: Course Fee: - US$125835.64; Miscellaneous Expenses: -US$4811.36
- There is a stipend for Living expenses
- Return Airfare between their country and Japan. The airfare would also be provided for attending the programme modules which will be conducted in Hawaii, Thailand or Singapore.
- Housing Arrangements: JAIMS will make arrangements for housing in Honolulu, Fujitsu Ltd. will provide and pay for participant accommodations in Japan, Thailand, and Singapore.
- Visa Arrangements: When applicable, the participant will be assisted in obtaining the M-1 Student visa to enter the U.S. and Japan entry visa for a short stay. The expense of obtaining the visas is the financial responsibility of the participant.
Renewal of Scholarship/ Continuance of Funding
The funding for the applicant will continue only if they are able to meet the following requirements:
- They must submit two formal copies of reports that summarise their learning experience in the Global Leaders for Innovation and Knowledge programme
- All the record of absence on account of an emergency should be submitted in the writing form to Fujitsu Ltd.
Fujitsu Scholarship Application form and Process
The candidates have to fill the online registration form and thereafter the candidates will be able to download the application form.
Step 1: Check Eligibility
Step 2: Register
Step 3: Download Application Form - Click here
Fill out the application forms on your computer. Application forms must be typed.
Save the completed application forms on your computer. When saving, please change the PDF file names as follows.
- Replace "CountryName" part of the PDF file name with your country of citizenship in all lowercase characters.
- Replace "LastName" part of the PDF file name with your last name in all lowercase characters.
Step 4: Prepare application documents
- Fujitsu Scholarship Application Form
- Global Leader for Innovation and Knowledge Application Form
- Photocopy of TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS.
- Original Official Academic Transcript or Graduate Certificate
- For further details of the required documents - Click here
Submission of Application
E-mail the completed application PDF files to - email@example.com
- After printing out the application forms, sign them in the area marked Applicant's Signature on both application forms.
- Send the signed application forms along with all required documents to the address listed below.
Fujitsu Hawaii Representative Office
c/o JAIMS 6660 Hawaii Kai Drive Honolulu,
HI 96825 U.S.A.
Fujitsu Scholarship Selection Process
- Initial screening involves meeting the minimum requirements for application.
- Interview - The interviews would be held in your country of citizenship. Applicants should be residing in their respective countries of citizenship (or in Hawaii for Hawaii residents) at the time of their interviews.
- Fujitsu final verdict (English Proficiency, work experience, motivation and goals will play a key factor for assessing the selection process.
Fujitsu Scholarship Address
Fujitsu Hawaii Representative Office
6660 Hawaii Kai Drive
Honolulu, HI 96825, U.S.A.
Fujitsu Scholarship Contact Details
Science without Border Challenge is an annual Art Competition which aims to motivate students to be a part of the protection and conservation of the w... Read More
ALLEN ASAT is ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test (ASAT) conducted by ALLEN Career Institute for admission to its classroom programs. Allen ASAT... Read More
Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship 2019 is being offered for academically brilliant students who have secured admission in MBA Program offered at H... Read More
RES Young Economist Essay Competition, started in 2007, is open to students of year 12 and year 13 who are studying UK A level or Inter... Read More