Foreign Affairs Student Essay Competition 2016
100% Scholarship for Class 7 to 12 & Passed by AAKASH Apply Now
About Foreign Affairs Student Essay Competition
Foreign Affairs Student Essay competition 2016 is an opportunity for the students to demonstrate innovative thinking on the issues that helps in shaping the world. Foreign Affairs in partnership with Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy is conducting the Student Essay Competition 2016
- All undergraduate students who want to participate in this competition need to submit an essay on the topic “What global issue should world leaders be paying more attention to?" The candidate must also propose a solution to the problem addressed by him/her in the essay.
- The deadline to submit the essay is October 15, 2016 (11:59 EST) and the essay that will get selected will be published on the Foreign Affairs website.
About LEE Kuan Yew School: The Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy is a postgraduate school of the National University Singapore.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Foreign Affairs Student Essay Competition
Foreign Affairs Student Essay Competition Eligibility Criteria
All the Undergraduate students graduating no earlier than December 2016
Foreign Affairs Student Essay Competition Reward
One Essay will be selected and published on the Foreign Affairs Web site.
Foreign Affairs Student Essay Competition Application form and Process
Foreign Affairs Student Essay Competition Submission Form will be available online. The participants need to fill all the necessary information given in the form and submit one essay.
Important Instructions for the Essay
- The Topic of the essay will be “What global issue should world leaders be paying more attention to?"
- The candidate must propose a solution to the problem addressed in the essay.
- The essay should be between 1200 to 1500 words. All the quotations or uncommon facts should be appropriately cited.
- The essay to be submitted should be the student's own work and original content, unpublished work written by the participant.
The different fields that the student needs to enter in the submission form are given below:
- Name: The participant must enter their full name.
- Email Address: The participant need to enter their email address that is valid.
- Address: The participant must enter a valid address that will be required for communication purpose.
- City: The participant must write the name of the city in which he/she resides
- State: The participant needs to enter the State name in this field
- Country: The country in which the participant resides must be mentioned in this field.
- Academic Institution: The participant must write the name of the Institution/College/University in which they have studied.
- Graduation Date: In this field, the participant must write the date of their passing in Graduation.
- Submit Essay: The candidates need to paste or write their essay in the space provided in the submit essay field and click on the Submit button.
Submission of the 2016 Student Essay Application
The participants need to submit their essay online only by clicking the online button after filling all the mandatory details given in the submission form. The candidates must note that the essay submitted through email will not be accepted for the competition.
Foreign Affairs Student Essay Competition Selection Process
The selection process of the Foreign Affairs Student Competition 2016 will be done after the submission of all the Essay. A Panel from the Foreign Affairs editorial staff and the Lee Kuan Yew School of the Public Policy will select one Undergraduate’s Essay to be published on the Foreign Affairs Website.
The selection Committee will include:
- Gideon Rose, Editor and Peter G. Peterson Chair, Foreign Affairs
- Jonathan Tepperman, Managing Editor, Foreign Affairs
- Yuen Foong Khong, Li Ka Shing Professor of Political Science, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
Aug 31, 2022
SOF IMO Level 2 Result has been announced by SOF for the International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO). The last date to apply for the same is 30... Read More
Aug 31, 2022
Green Olympiad 2022 is an online examination on the environment for school students organized by TERI. Green Olympiad was initiated by TERI ... Read More
Sep 08, 2022
IOQM 2022 (The Indian Olympiad Qualifier in Mathematics) is a Mathematical Olympiad conducted in 26 regions in India and the shortlisted candidat... Read More
Oct 05, 2022
NSTSE 2022 is a talent search exam that is conducted by Unified Council. National Level Science Talent Search Examination (NSTSE) will be co... Read More