Forbes Under 30 $1M Change the World Competition
About Forbes Under 30 $1 Million Change the World Competition
Forbes Under 30 $1 Million Change the World Competition is the largest-ever competition for young social entrepreneurs, funding those disruptive and scalable ideas that address global challenges. The competition is open to both Profit and Non-Profit Organisations, as:
- Forbes Change the world Profit Global competition : Open to All
- Forbes Change the world Non- Profit Competition: Open to only US based Social Entrepreneurs.
It is not a b-plan competition rather the participating companies must be in operation and the prize money should be utilised to quicken the most promising ideas.
|Application for Forbes Profit and Non- Profit Competition begin
||August 15, 2016
|Last date to apply for Forbes Profit and Non- Profit Competition
||September 6, 2016
|List of Finalists
||by September 23, 2016
||October 16-19, 2016
|Result for Profit Competition
||October 17, 2016
|Result for Non- Profit Competition
||October 18, 2016
Applications had to be made Online on YouNoodle.com and will be screened by the Wharton Social Impact Initiative of the University of Pennsylvania. The finalists have to travel to Pennsylvania, USA from October 16-19, 2016 for the Forbes Under 30 Summit.
- A full pass to the Summit will be provided; finalists are responsible for their own travel expenses.
- International applicants need to be mindful of visa and other logistics issues.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Forbes Under 30 $1 Million Change the World Competition
Forbes Under 30 $1 Million Change the World Competition Eligibility Criteria
Profit Competition : Global
Non-Profit Competition: US
||Social Entrepreneurs Under 30 years of age
- Active Social Entrepreneurs born after October 6, 1986, who are a founder, co-founder, or top executive of their organisation.
- Both nonprofit and for-profit social entrepreneurs are eligible to apply.
Not Eligible to apply
Candidates born on or before October 6,1986 are not eligible to participate.
Forbes Under 30 $1 Million Change the World Competition Reward
The challenge will award a total of $1,000,000 USD in cash and in-kind prizes
- The overall winner will receive at least $400,000 USD in additional cash and in-kind support
- Five or six $100,000 USD prizes
Other Benefits to the Finalists
- Finalists will be invited to participate in the Under 30 Impact Lab – an afternoon during which the attendees at the Under 30 Summit will work with challenge finalists to help them solve problems and accelerate their growth.
- A full-pass to the Summit will be provided
Kindly Note: Finalists are responsible for their own travel expenses.
International applicants need to be mindful of visa and other logistics issues.
Other Prizes Include
- Non Profit Prizes
- For Profit Prizes
- In-Kind Prizes
Forbes Under 30 $1 Million Change the World Competition Application form and Process
- Candidates have to Apply Online at the official website of YouNoodle.com
- Candidates are required to answer around 30 questions in which they have to write short answers upload documents and create short videos.
- Candidates have to submit all the documents well before September 6, 2016 at 11:59PM Eastern Time.
- All the submissions must be done on YouNoodle.com
Forbes Under 30 $1 Million Change the World Competition Selection Process
- From the pool of applications received, five or six competitors will be shortlisted who will receive a cash award of $100,000 USD.
- Candidates shortlisted will be asked for follow-up information or telephone interviews. The shortlisted candidates selected will be intimated before September 23, 2016. The shortlisted candidates will be informed email.
- The shortlisted candidates d must be able to travel to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania from October 16-19 2016 for The Forbes Under 30 Summit.
- At the Forbes Under 30 Summit in Philadelphia (October 17 & 18, 2016) they will have to compete in the presence of 2,000 world-class mentors and the best young entrepreneurs and game-changers in the world, as culled from the Forbes 30 Under 30 lists.
- At The Forbes Under 30 Summit the winner will be selected.
The judging will be done on the following basis:
- True to the competition’s name, the judges will look for innovative models that attack big problems with solutions that are ascendable.
- The judges will look for a team of experts who have some bold ideas with the potential to make a huge impact.
- Judges are looking for solutions in the areas of education, extreme poverty, sustainability, global health and any other number of other social problems.
Forbes Under 30 $1 Million Change the World Competition Contact Details
Tel for application related Queries: +1 (415) 495-1062
Ramanujan Research Studentship in Mathematics is awarded every year by Trinity College to honour the connection between the famous Indian mathema... Read More
INMO 2020 (Indian National Mathematical Olympiad) is the 2nd step of the ladder to qualify for International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO). In... Read More
Indian National Olympiad (INO) 2020 Programme refers to a systematic activity supported by the Government of India to select and train Indian teams fo... Read More
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Study in Hungry 2020 is in accordance with the Educational Exchange Programme Agreement signed between... Read More