Fair and Lovely Scholarship 2017- 14th Edition
About Fair & Lovely Scholarship
Fair and Lovely Scholarship is an initiative of FAL Foundation for Indian girls and was started in the year 2003. Fair and Lovely Scholarship is provided to those girls who wish to pursue graduation, post-graduation or PhD studies from Government Recognized Indian Universities. The application process for Fair and Lovely Scholarship has now started and the participants can now register for the by following the link given below on this page. Get the complete details such as Fair and lovely Scholarship eligibility criteria, application process, reward, selection process, etc. on this page.
The scholarships worth Rs.25,000 to 40,000 is given to girl students to pursue their dream career, and in last ten years, more than 1000 scholarships have been given to the deserving candidates. The scholarship is provided to those eligible girl candidates who wish to pursue their study further.
Fair & Lovely Scholarship Important Dates
Fair and Lovely Scholarship begins
1 January 2017
Fair and Lovely Scholarship ends
28 February 2017
Telephonic interview slot booking for selected candidates
15 March to 30 March 2017
Telephonic Interview round
1 April to 30 April 2017
Fair and Lovely Scholarship Result
May 1st week 2017
Fair and Lovely Scholarship Fund payment
June 1st week 2017
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Fair & Lovely Scholarship
Fair & Lovely Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||The Fair and Lovely Scholarship is for girls only so the girl candidates need to fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- The girl candidates between the age group of 15-30 years who wish to pursue graduation or post graduation from a government-recognized institute in India are eligible to apply.
- The girl candidates who have completed their class 12 from any of the stream (Science, Commerce, Arts, Others) and have secured at least 60% in class 10 and 12 can apply for the scholarship
- The girl must be pursuing any of the following courses to apply for the Fair and Lovely scholarship:
- Graduation: BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BE/B.Tech, LLB, BCA, BBA, B.Pharma, B.Arch, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BHM, B.P.Ed, B.Ed, B.SL LL.B, BBA LLB, B.Com. LL.
- Coaching classes: Banking Services, CA-CS-ICWA, CAT-MBA, Civil Services, Government Services, IIT-JEE-Engineering, PMT-AIIMS-MBBS, Language-English Communication.
- The total family income of the girl candidate applying for the scholarship should less than Rs. 4 Lakhs per annum from all the sources.
Fair & Lovely Scholarship Reward
Students on selection will receive financial assistance from Fair & Lovely Scholarship (FAL) Foundation subject to their requirement i.e. the category of scholarship for which they have applied. The reward distribution for the Fair and Lovely Scholarship is given below
Reward: The reward decided by the Fair & Lovely Scholarship (FAL) Foundation is Rs. 25000 to 40000 per student
Fair and Lovely Scholarship award ceremony for previous year
Lara Dutta and singer Shibani Kashyap presented the scholarship awards at the 11th education of Fair & Lovely Foundation to over 1000 young girls from challenging economic backgrounds, in Mumbai, India on March 25, 2015.
Renewal of Fair and Lovely Scholarship
- Past beneficiaries of the Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarships have to renew their scholarships for further assistance in upcoming education.
- To process the renewal application scholars need to submit mark sheets of last academic year to the foundation.
Fair & Lovely Scholarship Application form and Process
The application process for Fair and Lovely Scholarship has started, and the candidates who wish to apply for the same can apply online by following the link given below. The application form for the Fair and Lovely Scholarship can be filled through online mode only.
The steps to fill the application form is given below. The candidates applying for the scholarship need to follow each and every step to carefully to ignore the mistakes while filling the application form.
Click here to Apply
- STEP 1: The participants need to register themselves first and need to fill the following information
- Email Id
- Date of Birth
- STEP 2: After filling all the details mentioned above, the participants will then need to click on "Register Now" button to register themselves.
- STEP 3: After clicking on register now, the participants will receive the activation link to the registered email in which they have to click on "Click to activate account" to activate their account
- STEP 4: The participants will then redirected to the authorised partner's website to fill the complete application form. Participants need to click on "OK" to redirect to the authorised partner's website.
Documents to be uploaded with Fair & Lovely Scholarship Application
The girl candidates need to upload the following list of documents while filling the application form
- Passport Size Photo
- Any 1 Photo ID Proof from the list given below
- PAN Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Driver’s License
- Aadhar Card
- Class 10 marks card with photo
- Any 1 proof of Age from the list given below
- Birth certificate
- First and last pages of a valid Indian passport
- Driver’s License
- Class 10 marks card with Date of Birth mentioned
- A set of attested qualification certificates and mark sheets for Class 10 and Class 12.
- Post graduate applicants should submit grades received in Under-graduate degree/college.
- Proof of Income
- BPL Card (if belonging to BPL category)
- Income certificate
- Recent monthly Pay slip of the main wage-earner of the family
- Proof of Admission* (If available only. Proof is fee receipt/Letter of Admission in government-recognized college or training institute)
The proof of admission is required before any funds can be released to the girl candidates applying for the Fair and Lovely Scholarship.
Fair & Lovely Scholarship Selection Process
Scholars will be selected on the basis of Pan-India online application and through an interview round. All applicants will receive all the information through SMS/Emails time to time. The candidates are suggested to keep their documents scanned and ready.
The candidates who get selected for the scholarship will be able to book their telephonic interview slot booking from 15 to 30 March 2017. The telephonic interview round will be held from 1 April to 30 April 2017.
Fair & Lovely Scholarship Address
Fair & Lovely Foundation,
Hindustan Unilever House,
B.D. Sawant Marg, Chakala,
Fair & Lovely Scholarship Contact Details
Contact: Toll Free (MTNL/BSNL) 1800-220-130,
ACST 2019 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical ... Read More
ONGC Scholarship 2019 for SC and ST students - ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) an Indian multinational oil & gas company has come u... Read More
LAMP Fellowship provides an opportunity for young Indians to be mentored by a Member of Parliament of India for a period of 11 months. The LAMP F... Read More
Nikon Photo Contest is conducted by Nikon Corporation International every year since 1969 to offer a chance to the photographers worldwide to communic... Read More