Facebook Fellowship Program 2018
About Facebook Fellowship 2018
Facebook Fellowship 2018 is being offered by Facebook to the PhD. Researchers who are currently pursuing their PhD and are involved in research related to Computer Science and Engineering computer engineering, electrical engineering, system architecture, or a related area. The candidates can apply for the Facebook Fellowship 2018 from 4 September 2018. The scholarship is open globally for all the candidates. Those who got selected for the Facebook Fellowship program 2018, will get a stipend of 37,000 USD (Approx. INR 25 Lakh), a paid trip to Facebook Headquarters to present their research and an opportunity of Paid Internship with Facebook. The applications for the fellowship will be made using Facebook account itself via the link given below this page and the last date to complete the application process for the Facebook Fellowship 2018 is 12 October 2018. Get complete information on Facebook Fellowship 2018 from this page.
The Facebook Fellowship 2018 will be offered to candidates who are specifically involved in research in the following areas:
- AR/VR Photonics and Optics
- Computational Social Science
- Computer Vision
- Compute Storage and Efficiency
- Distributed Systems
- Economics and Computation
- Hardware and Software Infrastructure for Machine Learning
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Networking and Connectivity
- Programming Languages
- Spoken Language Processing and Audio Classification
Facebook Fellowship 2018 - Schedule
Here are the important dates for the Facebook Fellowship 2018:
|Facebook Fellowship Applications Starts
||4 September 2018
|Last Date to Apply for Facebook Fellowship
||12 October 2018
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Facebook Fellowship 2018
Facebook Fellowship 2018 Eligibility Criteria
||Full time Ph.D Students
Nationality: There is no restriction related to the Nationality of the candidate.
Academic Qualification: The candidate applying for the Fellowship Program should be a full time PhD student enrolled in the accredited university in any country. The field of study should be Computer Science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, system architecture, or a related area such as:
- Computational Photography & Intelligent Cameras
- Computer Vision Connectivity
- Data Science
- Economics & Computation
- Facebook AI Research
- Human-Computer Interaction & UX
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing & Speech
- Security & Privacy
- Systems & Networking
Students must be enrolled during the academic year(s) that the Fellowship is awarded and should be currently involved in on-going research in topical areas represented by the fellowship.
Global Opportunity: The Fellowship Program is open to PhD students globally- enrolled in universities in any country.
Facebook Fellowship 2018 Reward
Facebook Fellowship Program 2018 is offered for a period of 2 years and the candidates selected for the scholarship will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Tuition Fee: The tuition fee for the Facebook Fellowship for the academic year 2018-19 will be paid by Facebook.
- Yearly Grant: Candidates will get the stipend of 37,000 USD (Approx. INR 25 Lakh).
- Travel Support: Up to $5000 for the Conference travel support.
- A trip to Facebook Headquarters: The Candidate will get a chance to Visit Facebook Headquarters in Menlo Park, California on a paid trip.
- Internship: Candidates may get a chance to be associated with Facebook on a paid Internship.
Facebook Fellowship 2018 Application form and Process
The application process for Facebook Internship is completely online and can be completed by visiting www.Facebook.com. The details of the application process are as follow:
Click here - To Apply
- Registration Form: Applicant should fill in the details in the application form available at Facebook Fellowship Program page on Facebook using their Facebook ID and Password.
- Documents Required: Applicants are required to provide the following documents to complete the application process for the Fellowship:
- A Resume or Curriculum Vitae: Valid Email and contact details along with applicable coursework.
- Research Summary: Applicants are required to submit 1-2 pages as a summary of the research being done by the candidate. The summary should give a clear idea about the area of focus and applicability of anticipated research for Facebook.
- Letter of Recommendation: Applicants are required to submit 2 letters of recommendations one from Advisor and other needs to be the Professional reference from academia or industry.
Facebook Fellowship 2018 Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the strength of their proposed research and the recommendation letters of their research work. The candidates will be selected by a panel of Judges which will be selected by Facebook.
Facebook Fellowship 2018 Contact Details
ACST 2019 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical ... Read More
ONGC Scholarship 2019 for SC and ST students - ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) an Indian multinational oil & gas company has come u... Read More
LAMP Fellowship provides an opportunity for young Indians to be mentored by a Member of Parliament of India for a period of 11 months. The LAMP F... Read More
Nikon Photo Contest is conducted by Nikon Corporation International every year since 1969 to offer a chance to the photographers worldwide to communic... Read More