Excellence Master Fellowship 2018 - Study in Switzerland
About Excellence Master Fellowship
Excellence Master Fellowship is being offered by The University of Geneva for academically brilliant students who are about to complete their Bachelor’s Degree in next 6 month or have already completed it. The students interested in Excellence Master Fellowship can pursue Master’s degree in Science from The University of Geneva. The list of master's course covered under the scholarship is given at this page.
The selection for the scholarship will be on the basis of academic excellence of the candidates.The selected fellows will get fellowship grant of CHF 10000 (Approx. INR 6,94,021) to CHF 15000 (Approx. INR 10,40,559). The candidates need to submit their application via email and there is no application fee for the scholarship.
Excellence Master Fellowship Dates 2018
|Last date to apply for Excellence Master Fellowship
||15 March 2018
|Session starts on
||17 September 2018
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Excellence Master Fellowship
Excellence Master Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The Excellence Master Fellowship is open for international applicants.
- Academic Qualification: The candidates making application for the Excellence Master Fellowship should have a bachelor’s degree or expected to complete it within next 6 months.
- Minimum Marks: The Applicant should belong to the top 10% student of their bachelor’s program.
- Language: The proficiency in French is not mandatory.
Excellence Master Fellowship Reward
The candidates selected for the fellowship will be provided with the following benefits. The details related to the fellowship are as follow:
- Duration of the fellowship: The fellowship will be offered for a period of 2 years (3 to 4 semester) for the Master’s program.
- Fellowship Grant: The selected fellows will get an annual fellowship grant of CHF 10000 (Approx. INR 6,94,021) to CHF 15000 (Approx. INR 10,40,559).
Excellence Master Fellowship Application form and Process
The application for the Excellence Master Fellowship for the session starting on 17 September 2018 are being accepted online only, the candidates need to apply for the scholarship following the below-mentioned procedure:
- Courses covered under the Excellence Master Fellowship: The students can make applications for Master’s degree in any of the following subjects:
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Computer Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Mode of Application: The candidates need to apply online for the Excellence Master's Fellowship. Candidates need to register them first by following the link given below. Later candidate will receive a personal link to his/her email he/she provided to complete the application form.
Click here to apply online
- Required Documents: Candidate needs to upload all the documents mentioned below converting them into a single pdf after scanning.
- A scan of your national identity card or passport.
- A scan of your UNIGE (University Of Geneva) card or if you are not yet a UNIGE student, the mail of the central administration named “accuse-reception de votre demande d’immatriculation” (proof you have started the matriculation process).
- A Resume/Curriculum Vitae of 2 pages.
- Transcript of Graduation exams passed along with Grades.
- A motivation letter in which you describe your specific interests and your motivation to pursue a Master of Science program at the University of Geneva.
- Letters of references from two professors (preferably sent by them directly to Excellence-Master-Sciences@unige.ch) attesting your aptitude to this program.
- Any other document having information such as the score of GRE, TOEFL or any other language test.
Excellence Masters Fellowship Submission 2018
Candidate needs to submit all the required document online by following the link given above after scanning all the documents and create a single pdf. An email will be sent to the candidate regarding their successful submission of application form.
Excellence Master Fellowship Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done strictly on the basis of excellence in their studies. The evaluation of the students will be on the basis of the documents submitted by the candidates along with the application form.
Excellence Master Fellowship Contact Details
Faculty of Science
30, quai Ernest-Ansermet
CH-1211 Genève 4
Phone: ++41 22 37 96111
Fax: ++41 22 37 96698
Taiwan ICDF scholarship programme 2019 is for the Indian students who want to pursue Undergraduate, Graduate, and PhD degree program in Taiw... Read More
DBT JRF 2019 - Junior Research Fellowship in Biotechnology is conducted by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) under the Ministry of Scien... Read More
ACST 2019 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical ... Read More
The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation organises Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2019. The application process for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Pro... Read More