Ericsson Innovation Awards 2017
AAKASH NEET Online Test Series @ Rs 1199 Apply Now
AAKASH Rapid Revision Test Series for NEET Apply Now
About Ericsson Innovation Awards
Ericsson Innovation Awards 2017 is invited by Ericsson Groups. Ericsson Innovation Awards 2017 is open for all students involved in higher vocational and academic studies at any University globally.
The Theme of Ericsson Innovation 2017 is " The Future of Food"
The Awards are focused on ideas that use Information and Communications Technology (ICT) to improve the quality of urban life and to ensure that tomorrow’s cities are connected, creative and sustainable places to live and work. The selected students will get an opportunity to develop innovative ICT ideas in collaboration with Ericsson experts.
The Winner of the competitions will get cash prize worth 25,000 Euros along with all the semi-finalists and finalists will be interviewed for probable association with Ericsson.
The applications are to be made online on the official website of Ericsson Innovation Awards 2017.
Ericsson Innovation Awards 2017 Important Dates
|Phase 1 Registration & Submission
||9 January 2017 to 17 March 2017
|Open Voting and Ericsson Jury Evaluation
||20 March 2017- 30 March 2017
|Semi Finalists Announcement
||31 March 2017
|Phase 2 (Working with Ericsson Experts)
||3 April 2017- 21 April 2017
|Announcement of Finalists
||12 May 2017
|TBA - Award Ceremony/Final Event
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Ericsson Innovation Awards
Ericsson Innovation Awards Eligibility Criteria
||Student of higher vocational and academic
Nationality: Ericsson Innovation Awards 2017 has no restriction related to the nationality of the participants.
Age: The applicant should have attained age of majority as per the rules of their home country.
Academic Qualification: Theapplicantneeds to be a student of higher vocational and academic studies in order to participate in Ericsson Innovation Awards 2017.
Participation: The participation in Ericsson Innovation Awards 2017 is in the form of teams having 2-4 members.
Not eligible for the Awards
Employees of Ericsson Group or their immediate family members are not allowed to be a part of the Awards.
Ericsson Innovation Awards Reward
Along with the opportunities to be associated with the organization, Ericsson Innovation Awards 2017 offers the following cash benefits:
- First Prize: The winner of the First Prize will get the cash prize of EUR 25,000 (Approx. INR 18 lakh).
- Second Prize: SecondPrize winner will get cash benefit worth EUR 15,000 (Approx. INR 10 lakh).
- Third & Fourth Prize: The winner of the third and fourth prize will get cash prize worth EUR 1000 (Approx. INR 70 Thousand)
Interviews: All the semi-finalists and finalists will get an opportunity to be a part of the interview for possible internship or position at Ericsson.
Ericsson Innovation Awards Application form and Process
The application process of Ericsson Innovation Awards 2017 is completely online and the candidates interested in being a part of the Awards are required to submit online applications. The details of the application process are as follow:
Application Form: The application form is available online and the interested candidates can fill in the details and complete the application process.
Details required: The application process has three steps and candidates are required to fill the details related to themselves and their team in order to complete the application process. The details to be entered in each step are as follow:
- Step 1: Applicants are required to enter their personal information in this step such as their name, email id, country, field of study etc.
- Step 2: In step 2 applicant are required to enter information related to their team, its members, details of each member, identified the problem and its solution along with business plan associated.
- Step 3: The applicants are required to confirm their submission in the final step. Once the submission is complete they will get a link to the page from where they can edit their details.
Details of the Competition: In order to participate in Ericsson Innovation Awards 2017, interested candidates are required to come up with the creative, connected and sustainable possibilities solutions associated with the questions mentioned below and formulate a business plan:
- The future of Food?
- What possibilities emerge when more and more people connect and share our Planet?
- How can we develop opportunities for creating a better life for billions living on our planet, now and in the future?
- How can using new technologies help to transform quality of life, food production and consumption?
Ericsson Innovation Awards Selection Process
The winner of the competition will be selected on the basis of the below-mentioned criteria:
- How well the innovation addresses the theme - The future of food.
- The impact the innovation has on a sustainable level and on social responsibility issues.
- How well the team members have collaborated. Teams with members from different universities, main fields of study, backgrounds and nationalities will have the edge in the jury process.
- How global or local the innovation is; does it solve a problem or improve a situation on a small or large scale?
- Potential revenue or cost reduction for the customer purchasing the innovation. The business case should verify these numbers.
- How easy it is to develop and how fast it can get to market, explained in a constructive and concise manner.
- How easy it is for the potential customers to deploy, considering time, change of behavior, money. The benefits of the innovation (user or efficiency). What impact does the innovation have?
- Did the solution solve the problem in an innovative way?
- Has the innovation been taken to the next level in the form of a Lite-Prototype or Minimum Viable Product (MVP) in the semi-final process?
Ericsson Innovation Awards Contact Details
Telephone: +46 10 719 00 00
ALLEN Champ 2020 is a national level competition carried out with an objective to honour and mentor the students who are recognised across the wo... Read More
RIMC Admission 2020 to Class 8 will be done on the basis of RIMC Admission Test. Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC) is an ‘A’ c... Read More
12th National Biennial Competition is an initiative of the National Innovation Foundation (NIF) for Green Grassroots Unaided Technological Innova... Read More
Young India Fellowship (YIF) invites fresh undergraduates and postgraduates to apply for the fellowship. YIF is Ashoka University's first postgraduate... Read More