Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for Master in Journalism, Media & Globalization
AAKASH NEET Online Test Series in Hindi Apply Now
AAKASH NEET Online Test Series @ Rs 1359 APPLY Now
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for Master in Journalism, Media & Globalization is available to candidates from all countries who are willing to study journalism in European institutes. The candidates can go for Master’s in Journalism in the following institutes and in the following specialisations:
- Media and Politics at University of Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Business and Financial Journalism at City University London, England.
- Journalism and Media Across Cultures at University of Hamburg, Germany.
- War and Conflict at Swansea University, Wales.
For the session 2017-19, scholarships worth 47,000 Euros (Approx. INR 34 lakh) are to receive along with free insurance to the scholars. Among the total applications received for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship, only 15 Scholarships will be offered to the selected candidates.
- The fee for the program for non-EU Nationals is €18,000 (Approx. INR 12.8 lacs).
There is no separate application process for the scholarship; candidates will be shortlisted out of the candidates making application for the Master’s program in Journalism, Media & Globalization. The applications for the admission to Erasmus Mundus Master’s in Journalism program are to be made online and the last date to complete the application process is 10 January 2017.
|Type of Scholarship
||Partially Paid Scholarship
||Journalism, Media & Globalization
|Duration of Scholarship
|Country for Study
Subscribe for Regular Updates of
- Nationality: Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is available to all candidates except those belonging to the European Union.
- Qualification: The candidates are required to have a relevant academic degree to get admission in Erasmus Mundus Master’s program in Journalism, Media & Globalization
- Experience: The candidates should have minimum three months full-time journalism experience.
- Language Skills: Candidates from non-English speaking countries are required to have IELTS score of at least 7.0 bands.
||Tuition fee for the whole 2 year MA
||Type of available Erasmus Mundus scholarships
||No. of Scholarship 2017-2019
|Nationals from another country than the European Union Member States and Switzerland, Iceland, Norway and Liecthenstein
(€4500 per semester)
|Category A scholarships
||Max €47,000 for the 2-year programme to cover tuition, travel (varies with country of residence) and living costs. Free insurance
Application form and Process
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship does not have its own separate application process, the candidates making application for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for Master in Journalism, Media & Globalization will be considered for the scholarship. The details of the application Process are:
- Application Form: Application form will be available online on the website as well as below. The candidates interested in making application are required to download the form fill it and mail it to complete the application process.
Documents to enclose with Erasmus Mundus Application Form
The candidates are required to complete the application form, submit the form online and take a print of the application form &sendthesamealongwiththebelow-mentioned documents:
- Curriculum Vitae: A CV of maximum two pages having details related to educational and professional work experience, exceptional achievements and possible publications.
- Documents related to Nationality: A copy of applicant's passport or any other documents providing information related to the nationality of the applicants will be required.
- Academic Documents: Candidates should attach the transcripts of their degree and other certificates.
- Journalism Documents: Proof of experience along with work samples of the candidate are to be attached with the application pdf.
- Supporting Documents for Language Proficiency: The score card/ certificate of IELTS exam as a proof of language skills.
- Reference Letters: 2 letters of references are required to complete the application process, one of these needs to be from any University official familiar with candidate’s work and the second one should be from a former employer.
- Application Essays: Candidates are required to give the answer to 4 questions asked from them in the application form within the given word limit.
Submission of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Application Form
The application form is to be submitted after filling in all the details and to complete the submission process, all the documents mentioned above are to be shared as a single pdf file having the maximum size of 10 MB.
- The file should be named using the following format
- Your full name – first choice specialisation destination for the second year of studies (Amsterdam; Hamburg; London; Swansea)
- EXAMPLE: Arush Sodovaram – Swansea – Category A
- After that applicants have to fill an online form for the submission of the application form, and also have to attach the pdf of documents.
- On the successful submission applicants will be sent an confirmation mail on their respective mentioned Email IDs.
Out of all those making application for Erasmus Mundus Master’s program in Journalism, Media & Globalization, only candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be considered for the scholarship. These are the categories used by the Mundus Journalism Consortium when evaluating the applications in order to select applicants for admission and for the Mundus scholarships:
- Academic background
- Journalism experience
- Application reflections
- Applicants selected for Mundus scholarships
Centre for University Studies in Journalism (CJU),
Aarhus University, Helsingforsgade 14,
8200 Aarhus N, Denmark
Aakash NEST exam was conducted successfully in April and May and now Aakash has released a new date for the NEST Exam. The NEST Exam will be conducted... Read More
Aakash Sparrk 2020 is a national level scholarship exam conducted by Aakash Institute. This is the first edition of Aakash Sparrk. Through this schola... Read More
National ICT Award for school teachers 2020 is awarded to facilitate those teachers who have enhanced student learning by effectively a... Read More
RD Sethna Scholarship is one of the oldest Scholarship which was started in the year 1938. Rd Sethna Scholarship Fund aims at granting loan scholarshi... Read More