Erasmus Mundus India to Europe Scheme (EMINTE)
About Erasmus Mundus India to Europe Scheme
- This scholarship program is for students who are on undergraduate, master, doctoral or post-doctoral level as well as for university staff in academic or administrative positions who want to study or work at the 10 partner European universities.
- This scholarship will be provided mainly in the fields of health, water and sanitation, infrastructure and energy, natural resources, social welfare, education and teacher training.
- Approximately 107 scholarship will be awarded combined in all the categories to students in India to go to Europe.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Erasmus Mundus India to Europe Scheme
Erasmus Mundus India to Europe Scheme Eligibility Criteria
|| UG, Masters, Doctoral or post-doctoral level or staff member
- Should be an Indian national.
- Must not have resided or carried activities in any European country for the last 5 years.(exception for staff)
- UG students must have completed atleast 1 year of study in their institution
Erasmus Mundus India to Europe Scheme Reward
- The scholarship covers travel cost, full insurance coverage, tuition fees and living expenses.
- Monthly allowance will be given to students according to following
- UG and PG- 1,000 Euros ,
- Ph D- 1,500 Euros
- Post Doctorate level-1,800 Euros
- Staff-2,500 Euros
Erasmus Mundus India to Europe Scheme Application form and Process
The Application Process is for the following Partner Universities:
Freie Universität Berlin - Germany
Lund University - Sweden
Uppsala University - Sweden
University of Amsterdam - Netherlands
University College Dublin - Ireland
University of Deusto - Spain
University of Leuven - Belgium
University of Ljubljana - Slovenia
University of Trieste - Italy
University of Warsaw - Poland
- All applications and required documents must be submitted through our online forms.
- You may apply for two different universities i.e you can apply to two different universities or two programmes/courses at one university
- There can only be one application per person.
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS
Start by registering an account on the page >> Register
- After you have successfully created an account you will receive your personal link to the application form.
- The link will be sent in an email to the address you enter on this page. You can use that link to apply for several Universities and courses.
- You have to fill in your personal information.
- When you submit an application you will receive a confirmation that we have received it. You have to upload all required documents to have a complete application.>> Documents to be Uploaded
- Only PDF, JPG and PNG files are allowed to upload. No Word documents may be uploaded.
- Once you have closed your application, it is not possible to change it
Erasmus Mundus India to Europe Scheme Selection Process
- As soon as the application closes the selection procedure will start and the results will be informed via email by April/May 2014
- The selection seeks to find overall balance among the sending and receiving institutions, gender, prioritized fields of study, etc.
Erasmus Mundus India to Europe Scheme Address
Postal Address: Lund University, External Relations, Niklas Nannskog, O.O.Box 117, 221 00 Lund,Sweden.
Visiting Address: External Relations Office/ Lund University, Stora Algatan 4, 223 50 Lund, Sweden.
Erasmus Mundus India to Europe Scheme Contact Details
E-mail: In case you have any questions on online application
E-mail: In case of any technical problem while filling the online application
Ramanujan Research Studentship in Mathematics is awarded every year by Trinity College to honour the connection between the famous Indian mathema... Read More
INMO 2020 (Indian National Mathematical Olympiad) is the 2nd step of the ladder to qualify for International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO). In... Read More
Indian National Olympiad (INO) 2020 Programme refers to a systematic activity supported by the Government of India to select and train Indian teams fo... Read More
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Study in Hungry 2020 is in accordance with the Educational Exchange Programme Agreement signed between... Read More