EPSON Smartest Young India Contest 2017
About EPSON Smartest Young India Contest
EPSON Smartest Young India Contest 2017 is open to the Indian Students ages between 8 to 16. It is basically a creative collage in which the candidates can choose the topic of their choice. Those candidates who participating in EPSON Smartest Young India Contest can win a Trip for two to Singapore along with the Innovative L385 All-in One InkTank Printers.
- The participants have to make a collage out of printed papers, patterns, paper cut outs, pictures etc.
- The participants must make the collage using printouts with the help of colour printouts.
- The entrants would be allowed to use paints, glitters, sketches etc. to make collage look more interesting
Subscribe for Regular Updates of EPSON Smartest Young India Contest
EPSON Smartest Young India Contest Eligibility Criteria
|| All India
|| From 8 to 16
- The candidate should be a Resident of India
- The age of the candidate should be 8 and 16 years as on 30 September 2017
- Candidates should have sought permission from parents or legal guardians.
- Each entrant is allowed to submit only one Entry
Not Eligible to participate
Employees of Sponsor and their respective immediate families are not eligible to participate
EPSON Smartest Young India Contest Reward
Grand Prize: Candidates can win a Fully paid Trip for two to Singapore + The Innovative L385 All-in One InkTank Printers.
Runner Up Prizes
1st Runner Up
EPSON multi-function Inktank Printer for
high Volume Printing EPSON L380
2nd Runner Up
All-in-one InkTank Printer Epson L310
3rd Runner Up
Colour Inktank Printer Epson L130
Prizes for School
- One Prize for each school that has a Winning Entry- EPSON M Series InkTank Printer. EPSON M200 - 16 Nos.
- One Prize for Top 3 Schools with the maximum No. of Entries: - EPSON M Series InkTank Printer. EPSON M200
EPSON Smartest Young India Contest Application form and Process
The entrants of the EPSON Smartest Young India Contest 2017 have to fill the application form in order to participate. The registration form is given below, download the registration form and fill it carefully.
The contest form can be downloaded by following the link above. The participants have to fill out all the relevant details asked. The filled in contest form would be submitted by any of the two modes suitable to the contestant.
- Candidates have to take due care that the Contest Form Printouts does not get damaged due to transport or delivery.
- Use of the same Entry for other Sponsor contests or awards is not permitted.
Submission of the Registration Form
The participants have two options to submit the contest form along with the collage. However, the entry must be submitted on or before 30 September 2017.
- Drop Box: The contestants do have an option of submitting the entry into the Epson Drop Box (available at selected schools only).
- Mail By Post: The students filling the registration form should place the contest form along with the collage in an envelope and mail it directly to the following address:
Epson India Pvt Ltd, 12th Floor,
The Millenia, Tower A, No 1,
Murphy Road, Ulsoor,
Bangalore 560008, Karnataka
EPSON Smartest Young India Contest Selection Process
- The selection of the winner would be done by choosing the best creative collage among all the entries which would be the sole call of the judges.
- The decision of the Finally Selected candidates will be taken by Panel of Judges
- Decisions regarding the winners of ‘SYIC 2017' by Espon will be final.
ACST 2019 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical ... Read More
ONGC Scholarship 2019 for SC and ST students - ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) an Indian multinational oil & gas company has come u... Read More
LAMP Fellowship provides an opportunity for young Indians to be mentored by a Member of Parliament of India for a period of 11 months. The LAMP F... Read More
Nikon Photo Contest is conducted by Nikon Corporation International every year since 1969 to offer a chance to the photographers worldwide to communic... Read More