Editorial Cartoon Contest for Students 2017
About Editorial Cartoon Contest for Students 2017
- Editorial Cartoon Contest for Students 2017 is being organized by The New York Times in association with The Herb Block Foundation.
- By the means of Editorial Cartoon Contest for Students 2017, organizers are willing to encourage youth to take the stand in their opinion.
- The applicant should be a student belonging to the age group of 13 to 19 years.
- The participation is open to students worldwide and the topic can be from current events or from any historic event covered by The Times.
- The winners of Editorial Cartoon Contest for Students 2017 will be featured on The Learning Network and top 3 will get the scholarship worth USD 1000 (Approx. 66,000 INR).
- The last date to apply for the Contest is October 18, 2016.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Editorial Cartoon Contest for Students 2017
Editorial Cartoon Contest for Students 2017 Eligibility Criteria
||Age between 13 to 19 years
- Nationality: The participation to Editorial Cartoon Contest for Students is open for worldwide participation.
- Age: The participant needs to belong to the age group of 13 to 19 years.
Editorial Cartoon Contest for Students 2017 Reward
- Scholarship: 3 Scholarships worth 1,000 USD will be offered to the selected winners.
- The selected Editorial Cartoons will be featured on The Learning Network.
- Judged by The Times and professional cartoonists, will be featured on The Learning Network.
Editorial Cartoon Contest for Students 2017 Application form and Process
The applications for the Editorial Cartoon Contest for Students 2017 are to be made online. The details of the application process are as follow:
- Application form: The application form is available along with the notification of the contest.
>> Click here to fill the entry form.
- Specification of the Cartoon: The cartoon needs to as per the following specifications:
- Relevance: The Political Cartoon should be related to either current events or historical event covered by The Times.
- It can be a drawing or illustrations, or a series of artworks offering commentary or criticism about current issues, political topics or historical events covered in The New York Times.
- The candidates should take a stand or present their opinion by the means if the cartoon. The Editorial cartoons illustrate a point, prompt a realization or offer an example.
- Number of Entries: Students should submit only one editorial cartoon per student.
- Language: The Cartoon is for well-informed audience, therefore, use of appropriate language along with enough background information should be used.
Editorial Cartoon Contest for Students 2017 Selection Process
All the entries will be judged by The Times and professional cartoonists, Jury will use the given below list of parameters to select winners for publishing on The Learning Network.
9th National Science Film Festival of India 2019 is organized by Vigyan Prasar, an autonomous organisation, under the Department of Science ... Read More
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for college & university is given by MHRD, Govt. of India to meritorious students who have passed Class 12. ... Read More
Scholarship for Excellence (SEE) is a scholarship given to students in India in recognition of their excellence in the English Language. The scholarsh... Read More
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2018 is offered by the Social Security Mission of Kerala for the students of Kerala whose father or mother or both have ... Read More