Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships 2018
ALLEN NTSE Online Test Series Buy Now
About Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships
Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships 2018 will be offered to candidates having exceptional abilities and have enrolled in any Undergraduate Mathematics Program at School of Mathematics at the University of Edinburgh. The scholarship is only for candidates who are from countries outside the European Union and have secured admission in undergraduate courses at School of Mathematics, University of Edinburgh, the UK. Candidates can make application for the scholarship only if they have been accepted for full-time undergraduate degree programme offered at the School of Mathematics. Candidates have to fill the application form of Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships by 30 April 2018.
- List of Courses Eligible for Scholarship- (Duration of Course- 4 years)
- BSc Applied Mathematics
- BSc Mathematics
- B.Sc Mathematics & Biology
- B.Sc Mathematics & Business
- B.Sc Mathematics & Music
- B.Sc Mathematics & Physics
- B.Sc Mathematics & Statistics
- B.Sc Mathematics Select Pathway
- B.Sc Mathematics with Management
It is a partial paid scholarship and majority of the cost has to be borne by the students themselves.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships
Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
||Countries outside the European Union
||Students of Class 12 looking for undergraduate studies
- Nationality: The scholarship will be offered to candidates who are from countries not belonging to the European Union.
- Academic Qualification: The applicant should full fill all the requirements for getting admission into an undergraduate degree programme offered by the School of Mathematics at the University.
Not Eligible for the scholarship
- Those candidates who are already enrolled in the program are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships Reward
- Scholarship: The applicants selected for the award of the scholarship will get cash prize worth 1000 British Pound (Approx. INR 89,168) every year for the complete duration of the course being pursued.
- Scholarship cheques are handed to the winners at an award ceremony at the beginning of the academic session.
- Tuition Fee for 1 years B.Sc Mathematics course for International students is £23,200 and for B.Sc Mathematics & Biology, B.Sc Mathematics & Physics, B.Sc Mathematics & Music is £23,200
Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships Application form and Process
The Application for the Undergraduate Maths scholarship has to be filled online. Candidates can click on the following link to fill the application form. Candidates should check the filled application form before final submission.
Click here to Apply Online
While completing the application the candidate will be asked to provide the following:
- Your personal details
- Proposed study
- Family Education
- A personal statement of no more than 200 words.
Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of academic merit and the result of the scholarship will be made public in the month of May 2018.
Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships Contact Details
Scholarships and Student Funding
The University of Edinburgh, Old College, South Bridge,
Edinburgh, EH8 9YL, UK
Phone: +44 (0)131 651 4070
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, SSFS.email@example.com
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship is provided to those girls who are single girl child of their parents. Scheme for Single Girl Child is a merit... Read More
FIIT JEE Talent Support Exam is for JEE Aspirants who are studying or passed Class 12. This exam helps the aspirant to know and analyse their pre... Read More
Rashtriya Miltary School Admission 2020-21 is based on CET (Common Entrance Test) and Interview. CET would be a pen and paper-based test and the ... Read More
SJVN Silver Jubilee Merit Scholarship Scheme 2019 is for the meritorious students who have passed their Class 12 Examinations in the year 2019. T... Read More