Economist Innovation Competition 2016
About Innovation Competition
- Economist Innovation Competition is all about the candidates who have to submit video entries to share their big ideas how to make large businesses more innovative.
- As part of the Economist Innovation Awards & Summit 2016, The Economist in collaboration with Economist Events is hosting an Innovation Competition 2016
- Innovation Awards & Summit 2016 has been scheduled to be conducted at JW Marriott Hong Kong on September 6, 2016
Topics of Economist Innovation Competition 2016
- China’s innovation economy
- Has Chinese innovation leapfrogged the rest?
- China: Global innovation hub?
- Measuring innovation: What’s in a ranking?
- The clash of ideologies: Does government-led innovation work?
- Can innovation save China’s economy
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Innovation Competition
Innovation Competition Eligibility Criteria
||Open to All
Nationality: People of all Nationalities are eligible to participate
Age: Age no Bar
Innovation Competition Reward
- Complimentary Pass: One complimentary pass worth USD 1,800 to attend The Innovation Awards & Summit, Hong Kong, on September 6, 2016.
- Flight Tickets: One economy return flight ticket from your country to Hong Kong and two nights' hotel accommodation in Hong Kong
- Exciting Prizes: A special product package provided by Huawei
Innovation Competition Application form and Process
- To participate in the contest candidates have to submit a one minute video OR 200-word text explaining their innovative idea.
- Candidates also have to fill in the Application Form available at the official website.
- Only one entry per person is permitted
Specifications of the video to be uploaded
- Size: Less than 30MB
- Formats: MPEG-4, MPEG, WMV, AVI, MKV, MOV, FLV
- The video needs to be in English.
- Duration: 1 minute
Innovation Competition Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the following basis:
- Entrants must be individuals.
- Originality, vision, relevancy and presentation style
- Practicality and solution-driven approach
- Clearly addressing the question: What is your one big idea on how to make large businesses more innovative in one-minute video
- The Economist will review all submissions and check whether they meet the prescribed specifications.
- Three finalists will be selected by the judges and their videos will be showcased on the Innovation Summit website.
- One final winner will be awarded the prize.
Innovation Competition Contact Details
For queries e-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
World of 7 Billion Student Video Contest aims to influence public policies, attitudes, and behaviour on national and global population issues and... Read More
Charpak Research Internship Program 2019 is conducted by the French Embassy in India in salutation to the Nobel Prize-winning physicist Georges C... Read More
Taiwan ICDF scholarship programme 2019 is for the Indian students who want to pursue Undergraduate, Graduate, and PhD degree program in Taiw... Read More
DBT JRF 2019 - Junior Research Fellowship in Biotechnology is conducted by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) under the Ministry of Scien... Read More