E-Greetings design competition for the Independence Day 2015
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Medical Apply Now
About E-Greetings design competition for the Independence Day 2015
- Government of India invites applications from Indian Citizens to participate and design E-Greetings for Independence Day 2015.
- All Indian Citizens can make e-greetings for the competition and the total 3 winner will be rewarded out of the entries received.
- The dimensions of the e-greeting needs to be 10x12cm.
- After eliminating unsuitable entries, all the entries received will be published on the website.
- The selection of the winners will be done on the basis of the usages of the e-greetings till August 30, 2015.
- The 3 winners will be rewarded with a cash prize of Rs. 10000, Rs. 7,500 & Rs. 5000 respectively.
- Only 20 entries will be retained on the website.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of E-Greetings design competition for the Independence Day 2015
E-Greetings design competition for the Independence Day 2015 Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: Only Indian citizens are allowed to participate in the e-greeting design competition.
- Number of entries: Each participant is allowed to submit only a single entry for the competition.
- Submission of multiple entries may lead to disqualification.
ACST 2019 Scholarship is offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates preparing for engineering entrance exams, medical entran... Read More
ALLEN ASAT is ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test (ASAT) conducted by ALLEN Career Institute for admission to its classroom programs. Allen ASAT... Read More
ICMR JRF 2019 is Junior Fellowship Programme conducted by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) for selecting the deserving candidates for Ju... Read More
Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship 2019 is being offered for academically brilliant students who have secured admission in MBA Program offered at H... Read More