E-Greeting Design Competition forJanmashtami
About E-Greeting Design Competition for Janmashtami
- E-Greeting Design Competition is being organized on the occasion of Janmashtami.
- Entries are invited from all residents of India for the E-Greeting Design Competition through MyGov Portal.
- Depending upon the popularity and usages of the E-Greeting between September 05, 2015 to September 20, 2015, top 3 greetings will be rewarded with a cash prize as follow:
- First Prize - Rs. 10,000
- Second Prize - Rs. 7,500
- Third Prize - Rs. 5,000
- Only cards shortlisted by Standing Committee will be published on the portal and subsequently only top 5 designs will be retained on the portal.
- The e-greeting card should have the size 10x12cm. Greetings of any other size will not be considered for the Prize.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of E-Greeting Design Competition for Janmashtami
E-Greeting Design Competition for Janmashtami Eligibility Criteria
||Open for all
- Nationality: The competition is open for all Indian citizens.
India-Korea Friendship Essay Writing Competition has been introduced by Korean Cultural Centre India to foster friendship among India and Korea (... Read More
KVPY 2019 - The application process for KVPY 2019 has started from 8 July 2019 as per the official website of KVPY. The candidates can apply ONLI... Read More
AKTHE 2019 Scholarship is offered to the academically brilliant students. AKTHE examination is to enable the most deserving students to achieve their ... Read More
NBHM Scholarship MSc 2019: The application process has started for NBHM Scholarship MSc 2019. The candidates can apply for NBHM MSc Scholarship f... Read More