E-Greeting Design Competition forJanmashtami
About E-Greeting Design Competition for Janmashtami
- E-Greeting Design Competition is being organized on the occasion of Janmashtami.
- Entries are invited from all residents of India for the E-Greeting Design Competition through MyGov Portal.
- Depending upon the popularity and usages of the E-Greeting between September 05, 2015 to September 20, 2015, top 3 greetings will be rewarded with a cash prize as follow:
- First Prize - Rs. 10,000
- Second Prize - Rs. 7,500
- Third Prize - Rs. 5,000
- Only cards shortlisted by Standing Committee will be published on the portal and subsequently only top 5 designs will be retained on the portal.
- The e-greeting card should have the size 10x12cm. Greetings of any other size will not be considered for the Prize.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of E-Greeting Design Competition for Janmashtami
E-Greeting Design Competition for Janmashtami Eligibility Criteria
||Open for all
- Nationality: The competition is open for all Indian citizens.
Ramanujan Research Studentship in Mathematics is awarded every year by Trinity College to honour the connection between the famous Indian mathema... Read More
INMO 2020 (Indian National Mathematical Olympiad) is the 2nd step of the ladder to qualify for International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO). In... Read More
Indian National Olympiad (INO) 2020 Programme refers to a systematic activity supported by the Government of India to select and train Indian teams fo... Read More
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Study in Hungry 2020 is in accordance with the Educational Exchange Programme Agreement signed between... Read More