E-Greeting Design Competition forJanmashtami
AAKASH NEET Repeater Batch Starting Apply Now
About E-Greeting Design Competition for Janmashtami
- E-Greeting Design Competition is being organized on the occasion of Janmashtami.
- Entries are invited from all residents of India for the E-Greeting Design Competition through MyGov Portal.
- Depending upon the popularity and usages of the E-Greeting between September 05, 2015 to September 20, 2015, top 3 greetings will be rewarded with a cash prize as follow:
- First Prize - Rs. 10,000
- Second Prize - Rs. 7,500
- Third Prize - Rs. 5,000
- Only cards shortlisted by Standing Committee will be published on the portal and subsequently only top 5 designs will be retained on the portal.
- The e-greeting card should have the size 10x12cm. Greetings of any other size will not be considered for the Prize.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of E-Greeting Design Competition for Janmashtami
E-Greeting Design Competition for Janmashtami Eligibility Criteria
||Open for all
- Nationality: The competition is open for all Indian citizens.
NEST Scholarship 2020: The registration has been started and the link to apply Online is available on this page below. The candidates can apply O... Read More