DU Scholarship - Dr. Dev Raj Seth and Smt. Sushila Seth Scholarship
Last date to apply
Please contact the respective department for deadline.
About DU Scholarship - Dr. Dev Raj Seth and Smt. Sushila Seth Scholarship
- DU Scholarship - Dr. Dev Raj Seth and Smt. Sushila Seth Scholarship will be offered to two girl students from Department of Economics, University of Delhi who are in need of financial assistance.
- Benefit: As the benefit of the scholarship, candidates will get Rs. 8000 for a period of 10 months.
- Duration: The scholarship will be offered for a period of 10 months in an academic year and can be renewed for the second year depending upon the academic performance of the selected candidates.
- The scholarship cannot be awarded to candidates who are already being benefited by other scholarship scheme and vice versa.
- Application: For the details related to the application process and application deadline, candidates are required to get in touch with the respective departments.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of DU Scholarship - Dr. Dev Raj Seth and Smt. Sushila Seth Scholarship
DU Scholarship - Dr. Dev Raj Seth and Smt. Sushila Seth Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Under Department of Economics, Delhi University
- Academic Qualification: The applicant willing to apply for the scholarship needs to be a student of Master’s level at Department of Economics.
- Financial Status: The candidate making application for the scholarship should be in need of financial assistance.
DU Scholarship - Dr. Dev Raj Seth and Smt. Sushila Seth Scholarship Reward
DU Scholarship Rewards
- For the year 2015, the scholarship will be offered to the students from M.A. in Economics but the scholarship is offered on rotational basis to the following departments:
- M.Tech. (Microwave)
- M.Sc. in Nursing
- M.Sc. in Physics
- M.Sc. in Chemistry
- M.Sc. in Mathematical Sciences
- M.Sc. in Statistics
- M.Sc. in Operational Research
- M.Sc. in Computer Science
- M.A. in Economics
- MBA (Full Time) in Management Studies
- M.Sc. in Environmental Biology
- M.Tech. (in any discipline)
- M.E. (in any discipline)
- For the year 2015, the scholarship will be offered to the students from M.A. in Economics.
- Number of Awards: 2 female candidates will be awarded with Scholarship.
- Amount of Scholarship: The amount of DU Scholarship will be Rs. 8000 per month for a period of 10 months.
- Duration of Scholarship: The candidateswillbe awarded with scholarship for 10 months in every academic year and the scholarship can be renewed, in the second year depending upon the performance of the selected candidate.
DU Scholarship - Dr. Dev Raj Seth and Smt. Sushila Seth Scholarship Application form and Process
DU Scholarship Application Process
- Candidates willing to apply for the scholarship are required to get in touch with the respective Department in order to apply for the scholarship
DU Scholarship - Dr. Dev Raj Seth and Smt. Sushila Seth Scholarship Selection Process
DU Scholarship Selection process
- Selection of the candidate will be done by the selection committee consisting of the following:
- Dean, Faculty of concerned
- Head, Department concerned
- Two Senior Teachers of the Department concerned.
- Students selected for the Scholarship are not allowed to avail any other scholarship.
CENTA TPO 2019 (Teaching Professionals' Olympiad) is open to teachers across all boards, subjects, and classes. It is open to teachers of go... Read More
BEE National Painting Competition 2019 for school children is conducted by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency. The Ministry of Power has launched th... Read More
IPTSE 2019: Intellectual Property Talent Search Examination by ASSOCHAM & ERICSSON is a competitive exam cum awards with an objective to create aw... Read More
MOMA Scholarship 2019 is Merit cum Means Scholarship by Ministry of Minority Affairs commonly known as MOMA Scholarship. Merit cum Means Sch... Read More