Drawing and Tagline contest for Teacher’s Day
About Drawing and Tagline contest for Teachers Day
- National Foundation for Teacher’s Welfare is organizing Drawing and Tagline contest on the occasion of Teacher’s day.
- In order to be a part of the Contest, participants are required to submit drawing and Tagline on the theme Importance of Teachers in Nation Building’, based on the
- Relationship b/w student and teacher
- Role played by Teachers in the development of the nation.
- The specifications of the art work are as follow:
- Layout: Portrait, Size: 10x12 cm.
- Last date for submission on entries is August 04, 2015.
- The following prizes will be given to the best drawings:
- First Prize: Rs 10,000
- Second Prize: Rs 5,000
- Third Prize: Rs 3000
- Appreciation Certificate will be awarded to next 10 best drawings.
- Best Tagline will get a cash prize of Rs. 2000.
- Submission of the entries can be done by the means of MyGov portal.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Drawing and Tagline contest for Teachers Day
India-Korea Friendship Essay Writing Competition has been introduced by Korean Cultural Centre India to foster friendship among India and Korea (... Read More
KVPY 2019 - The application process for KVPY 2019 has started from 8 July 2019 as per the official website of KVPY. The candidates can apply ONLI... Read More
AKTHE 2019 Scholarship is offered to the academically brilliant students. AKTHE examination is to enable the most deserving students to achieve their ... Read More
13th International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO): The registration for 13th International Mathematics Olympiad is open now. The last date to apply for th... Read More