Drawing and Tagline contest for Teacher’s Day
About Drawing and Tagline contest for Teachers Day
- National Foundation for Teacher’s Welfare is organizing Drawing and Tagline contest on the occasion of Teacher’s day.
- In order to be a part of the Contest, participants are required to submit drawing and Tagline on the theme Importance of Teachers in Nation Building’, based on the
- Relationship b/w student and teacher
- Role played by Teachers in the development of the nation.
- The specifications of the art work are as follow:
- Layout: Portrait, Size: 10x12 cm.
- Last date for submission on entries is August 04, 2015.
- The following prizes will be given to the best drawings:
- First Prize: Rs 10,000
- Second Prize: Rs 5,000
- Third Prize: Rs 3000
- Appreciation Certificate will be awarded to next 10 best drawings.
- Best Tagline will get a cash prize of Rs. 2000.
- Submission of the entries can be done by the means of MyGov portal.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Drawing and Tagline contest for Teachers Day
Unified International English Olympiad (UIEO): The registration process has started and the candidates can apply for the Unif... Read More
BEE National Painting Competition 2018 for school children is conducted by Bureau of Energy Efficiency. The Ministry of Power has launched the Na... Read More
9th National Painting Competition on Water Conservation aims at making the children aware of the need for conserving this precious resource ... Read More
KSCSTE Prathibha Scholarship Scheme is implemented under the STARS - Students with Talent and Aptitude for Research in Science programme of&... Read More