Drawing and Tagline contest for Teacher’s Day
About Drawing and Tagline contest for Teachers Day
- National Foundation for Teacher’s Welfare is organizing Drawing and Tagline contest on the occasion of Teacher’s day.
- In order to be a part of the Contest, participants are required to submit drawing and Tagline on the theme Importance of Teachers in Nation Building’, based on the
- Relationship b/w student and teacher
- Role played by Teachers in the development of the nation.
- The specifications of the art work are as follow:
- Layout: Portrait, Size: 10x12 cm.
- Last date for submission on entries is August 04, 2015.
- The following prizes will be given to the best drawings:
- First Prize: Rs 10,000
- Second Prize: Rs 5,000
- Third Prize: Rs 3000
- Appreciation Certificate will be awarded to next 10 best drawings.
- Best Tagline will get a cash prize of Rs. 2000.
- Submission of the entries can be done by the means of MyGov portal.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Drawing and Tagline contest for Teachers Day
The 23rd Luis Valtuena International Humanitarian Photography Award is open to amateur as well as professional photographers who capture hum... Read More
PM Scholarship 2019 registration has been started. Students can apply online for Prime Minister Scholarship. The last date to apply online for PM Scho... Read More
Narotam Sekhsaria Engineering Scholarship being offered by Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation for BE and B. Tech. students studying in selected Mumbai Colle... Read More
13th International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO): The registration for 13th International Mathematics Olympiad is open now. The last date to apply for th... Read More