Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarships 2020-21
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Class 11, 12 Apply Now
AAKASH NEET Online Test Series @ Rs 1359 APPLY Now
AAKASH Scholarship Test for Class 8, 9, 10 Apply Now
About Manmohan Singh Scholarship
Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship will be provided to those eligible students who pursue doctoral studies at St John’s College, Cambridge. The University of Cambridge has long and close ties with India. St Johns College, one of the largest Colleges in Cambridge. Dr Manmohan Singh, Prime Minister of India, is a graduate and honorary student of St John’s College. Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship application process is already started; candidate can apply for the scholarship via the online mode by 15 January 2020.
St John’s College has launched Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarships to academically outstanding students of India to come to St John’s College to study for the following courses
- Doctoral degrees in Science & Technology
- Social Sciences
The scholarship covers complete academic fee, travel expenses, Visa to the UK and monthly living allowance.
Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship Dates 2020
|last date to fill the application
||15 January 2020
||April- June 2020
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Manmohan Singh Scholarship
Manmohan Singh Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Only those applicants who get an offer of admission at St John’s College will be eligible for the award of the Scholarship.
- Nationality: The applicant should be an Indian national.
- Age: He/she must be below 35 years old.
- Educational Qualification: Should hold a master’s degree from a well-known institution/ university of India with a First Class (UG and PG) in the relevant subjects.
- Must not have received any previous exposure to UK education or any other UK funding.
- Intended course: Dedicated to pursuing a full-time Doctoral Research degree from the University of Cambridge.
Should be able to fulfil the other criteria laid down by the University.
- Leadership: Proof of having leadership qualities obtained by personal statements (extracurricular activities and/or participating for country/society in the relevant subject)
- Language Proficiency: Fluent in written and spoken English.
Manmohan Singh Scholarship Reward
The scholarships are fully funded, and it covers the following
- Complete Academic fees
- International airfare
- Monthly salary to cover living expenses
- Visa for the UK
Manmohan Singh Scholarship Application form and Process
Interested candidates can apply for Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship 2020 through online mode. Applicants should consult the full application guidelines and just click the link given below to apply:
Apply Now for the Scholarship
Identify an appropriate doctoral program and supervisor at the University of Cambridge.
Manmohan Singh Scholarship Selection Process
Candidates of Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship in the UK for Indian Students are selected through a procedure of shortlisting from the applications received followed by personal interviews, which will be held in In India.
- After the interviews, the selection committee chooses candidates for the awards.
- Selection results will be announced within a month after the interview.
- St John’s College will coordinate the Pre-departure briefings, UK visa and travel arrangements for the selected candidates.
Manmohan Singh Scholarship Contact Details
The India Application Centre. Cambridge Admissions Office
Fitzwilliam House, 32 Trumpington Street
Cambridge CB2 1QY, England
A Star India Youth Scholarship is a four-year programme pertaining to Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education ‘Advanced’... Read More
National ICT Award for school teachers 2020 is awarded to facilitate those teachers who have enhanced student learning by effectively a... Read More
RD Sethna Scholarship is one of the oldest Scholarship which was started in the year 1938. Rd Sethna Scholarship Fund aims at granting loan scholarshi... Read More
13th Eco-generation Environmental Essay Competition has been launched by the Samsung Engineering in association with the United Nations Environme... Read More