Digital India Digital Wellness Online Challenge 2015
ALLEN NTSE Online Test Series Buy Now
About Digital India Online Challenge 2015
- In order to spread awareness about the Digital India Week, Digital Wellness Online Challenge is being organized by Government of India to spread awareness among school children. CBSE has joined hands with Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY) to spread the message of Digital India Programme among students and teachers.
- Digital India Week had a national launch on July 1, 2015
- The Digital Wellness Online Challenge is open for students of class 6-12 and the participation will be facilitated by the school authorities.The Challenge is completely online and automated, the students are supposed to answer 10 multiple choice question within half an hour.
- Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the students who participate in the program and those student who correctly answered all the 10 questions will have to answer an open ended question in order to complete the quiz.
- Total 4 winners will be selected from each State/Union Territory, two of them will be boys and 2 will be girls.The winners from each State/Union Territory will be escorted by a teacher to attend the National Event.
The Pillars of Digital India
2.Universal Access to Phones
3. Public Internet Access Programme
4. E-Governance – reforming government through Technology
5. e-Kranti – electronic delivery of services
6. Information for All Electronics Manufacturing
7. Electronics Manufacturing – Target NET ZERO Imports
8. IT for jobs
9. Early harvest programmes
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Digital India Online Challenge 2015
Digital India Online Challenge 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The competition is open for Indian citizens only.
- Academic Qualification: The challenge is open for the student of class 6 to 12 only.
Digital India Online Challenge 2015 Reward
The winners will be selected from the students who answered all the 10 multiple choice questions correctly and answered the open-ended qualitative question as well. The details are as follow:
- Certificate of Merit: Certificate of merit will be given to that candidate who answered all the questions correctly and also attempted the descriptive question in level two.
- The certificate can be emailed or downloaded once the quiz is over.
- Certificate of Participation: All students participating in the contest will be provided with a certificate of participation, once they complete their quiz.
- Invitation to National Event: If selected as a winner 4 students will be invited to the National Event and will be felicitated there.
Digital India Online Challenge 2015 Application form and Process
The participation in the quiz is to be facilitated by the school to its students. The details are as follow:
- The school will make sure that computer labs are available, are in working condition and connected to the internet for the students to participate in the challenge. >> Click here to Register for the Challenge.
- After entering the details of the students for registration, the teachers should note down the registration number of the student.
- The school teachers should arrange time slots in the computer labs and ensure the participation of all children in DWOC.
Digital India Online Challenge 2015 Selection Process
The Challenge has two levels and the student needs to complete both the levels in order to qualify for being a winner of the challenge. The details are as follow:
- Level 1: There are 10 multiple-choice questions that are to be answered in order to qualify for the level 2 of the challenge.
- Level 2: Once student has answered all the MCQ correctly, then the student will have to answer a single descriptive question.
- The quiz is designed to test the knowledge of the students on the following topics:
- Cyber Safety- refers to practices that keep us safe in our online interactions and minimise the risks of being harmed by the dangerous behaviour of others such as cyber-bullying, cyberstalking, identity theft and more.
- Cyber Security- refers to the protection of our computer systems, devices and networks from any unauthorised access or misuse by others.
- Cyber Ethics- refers to appropriate, responsible and ethical online behaviour that governs all our interaction with other Internet users.
Digital India Online Challenge 2015 Contact Details
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
FIIT JEE Talent Support Exam is for JEE Aspirants who are studying or passed Class 12. This exam helps the aspirant to know and analyse their pre... Read More
Rashtriya Miltary School Admission 2020-21 is based on CET (Common Entrance Test) and Interview. CET would be a pen and paper-based test and the ... Read More
SJVN Silver Jubilee Merit Scholarship Scheme 2019 is for the meritorious students who have passed their Class 12 Examinations in the year 2019. T... Read More
CENTA TPO 2019 (Teaching Professionals' Olympiad) is open to teachers across all boards, subjects, and classes. It is open to teachers of go... Read More