Develop a Marketing Strategy & Win a Trip to Canada
AAKASH NEET Online Test Series @ Rs 1359 Apply Now
About Marketing Strategy Competition
Canada Marketing Strategy for students:
- The Marketing Strategy Competition is introduced by The High Commission of Canada in partnership with the Rotman School of Management (Canada).
- A brilliant opportunity for Indian students to avail a 10 day study trip to Rotman - one of the top B schools in Canada.
- In this competition two members as a team can participate
Theme of Marketing Strategy
The theme of the Marketing Strategy Competition is " Positioning Canada as a destination of choice for higher education and research among students in India.".
The participants have to come up their innovative and creative idea for the marketing Strategy.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Marketing Strategy Competition
Marketing Strategy Competition Eligibility Criteria
Indian Students pursuing Bachelor's degree in any stream
- Students of only Indian nationality can apply for this competition.
- Students currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree course in any stream.
- Including bachelor level students at IITs and NITs.
- Students or professionals currently enrolled in an MBA entrance preparatory programs such as CAT or GMAT are also eligible for the competition.
- Open to students of Indian nationality only.
Not Eligible to participate
Students currently pursuing MBA program, including the Rotman School’s program, cannot apply for this competition.
Marketing Strategy Competition Reward
Winning aspirants of the ‘Develop a Marketing Strategy & Win a Trip to Canada’ contest will receive:
- First Prize: 10 day Study-trip to Rotman – Canada’s top B-School. (visa rules are applicable)
- Second Prize: Rs. 20,000 cash
- Third Prize: Rs.10,000 cash
Marketing Strategy Competition Application form and Process
Application Process for Marketing Strategy Competition- Online submission is applicable only.
How to apply for the Marketing Strategy Competition.
Brief about the proposal to be made:
- Applicants can participate in form of teams and each team should only have two members.
- One team an send only one entry.
- Proposal must be made in form of a Power Point presentation consisting not more than 15 slides.
- Students have to give clear explanation/description for each slide in the notes section.
- Graphics if included, must be of low resolution and unnecessary animation must be avoided.
- The size of the file must not be more than 2 MB.
Matter of Facts to be mentioned in the proposal:
- There should be the brief analysis of current market trends in the “Study abroad” space in India;
- A brief SWOT analysis in terms of “General perception of Canada as a study destination in India”, should be given
- An action plan made for 5 years including short and long term strategies, should be mentioned
Marketing Strategy Competition Selection Process
- Selection would be made considering the screening process which includes two rounds:
- Round one- All proposals will be reviewed by expert panel considering the screened for compliance of eligibility and proposal rules.
- Originality of the content, creativity and practical applicability will be reviewed during the procedure
- Round Two: A notification will be sent to shortlisted candidates and they have to make a presentation in front of the audience on September 19,2014 in Delhi.
Winning teams for the top three positions will be announced the same day.
Marketing Strategy Competition Contact Details
RD Sethna Scholarship is one of the oldest Scholarship which was started in the year 1938. Rd Sethna Scholarship Fund aims at granting loan scholarshi... Read More
PMSSS (Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme) for Students from J&K is commonly known as AICTE JK Scholarship. Applications ... Read More
NEST Junior Scholarship invites application only from bonafide students of India who are currently studying in class 9 and 10. The student can ap... Read More
Banasthali Vidyapith School Admission 2020 for class 6 and class 9 has started. Only the women candidates can apply for the admissions in Banasthali V... Read More